The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 298 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

seems like a styling exercise though, isnt it just a gsxs with different clothes?

I actually really like them. Suzuki is currently offering a $1500 rebate on 2020 models up to the end of the month, kinda been thinking about it...
Plus they're extending the warranty to 5 years with that offer. For the $1700 difference on a $13,000 bike, I'd rather go new too.

cheap thrills; 84 yamaha 50cc $800 new tires ?!, needs a front fender, kind of clean looking..

I know that bike. Belonged to a co-worker. 6 volt, battery charge system is weak. Need to put on a charger every 3-4 days. Missing front fender cause the tyre size is wrong so fender won't fit. Couldn't find proper size. (Sno-City did try their best) Smoker, 6.5 hp at best, weight limit 175lbs. Parts are VERY hard to get. Sold it because just too much trouble to keep on the road.
Cottage bike at best for a kid.

1632183409103.png

2008 GSX650F with full luggage. $3000

s-l640.jpg

something for the ballers @Lightcycle :

something for the ballers @Lightcycle :

It's pretty but I have a hard time getting too excited about limited edition graphics.

Back
Top Bottom