The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 297 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Way too much IMO but the market is ridiculous right now

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Was sold for 6500 before he even had a chance to see it. I think it was reasonably priced due to all desirable farkles on a vstrom and overall condition, low mileage.

1986 Yamaha Radian 600 $500 Not a great deal but very honest.

Seller's Description​

For $500, you could be the proud owner of this problem bike. The 11th owner specifically. I have owner ship, and not the original keys. But some keys I got cut that turn on the bike and let me ride it. That's it for good news. Here's just SOME of the bad. Clutch is slipping and getting the bike to stay at a healthy idle is difficult. You're gunna stall. Oil light is on. I've dropped it in my garage twice. Headlight has a crack, plate light doesn't exist. Blew 3 fuses last year. Like wtf. Listen, I'm not trying to scam some poor lad. I just want this bike off my insurance and I can't promise it'll be road legal ever again. If you're in the barrie area, not Toronto, I can load this bike up and get it to you. Cheers eh!

1986 Yamaha Radian 600 $500 Not a great deal but very honest.

Seller's Description​

For $500, you could be the proud owner of this problem bike. The 11th owner specifically. I have owner ship, and not the original keys. But some keys I got cut that turn on the bike and let me ride it. That's it for good news. Here's just SOME of the bad. Clutch is slipping and getting the bike to stay at a healthy idle is difficult. You're gunna stall. Oil light is on. I've dropped it in my garage twice. Headlight has a crack, plate light doesn't exist. Blew 3 fuses last year. Like wtf. Listen, I'm not trying to scam some poor lad. I just want this bike off my insurance and I can't promise it'll be road legal ever again. If you're in the barrie area, not Toronto, I can load this bike up and get it to you. Cheers eh!
Not really that bad of a deal. The Radian is one of the last true UJMs, rugged, dependable, compact and surprisingly athletic.

For someone looking for a nostalgic, simple & cheap, non-collectable UJM it's a nice find.

I actually really like them. Suzuki is currently offering a $1500 rebate on 2020 models up to the end of the month, kinda been thinking about it...

Of course I don't think the original GSX1100S is ugly either, so

It's better looking in person, and a very comfortable seating position, especially if you're taller. I would consider one once I've been insured long enough to have a reasonable rate for it.

Doesn’t the 2020 have a fuel range of 20km or something?
The 12L tank is my biggest problem with it. I've lived with worse before though. This guy manages 140 miles / 225km on a test run

Back
Top Bottom