The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 296 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

This is why i check this thread.
sending to the sister, she's been looking for her first bike and she loved the Grom doing her M2 course.👍
I know someone who's selling her Grom ... if your sister is serious, let me know via PM. The bike was in North York but I believe is in Keswick now.

Still too much money."running when you fix it" lol.

There's a saying along the lines of there is nothing as expensive as a free/good deal. Will likely cost the same as a decent VTR if one was able to get it rebuilt. Still think it would be fun though.

Thoughts on this one, a friend is interested.

If your friend would put those accessories on the bike anyways, then it's a good price. With low km's like that, it's not even really broken in yet and that bike can go to 200,000km with routine maintenance. I would offer that it's not an amazing deal, but a good deal.

Personally, I wasn't quite sure how they could make the 1st gen bikes any uglier, but they tried and found a way with the 2012-2016 model years.

1989 GSXR 750 $1200 obo

View attachment 50983

1998 VTR1000f $700 $2000 in new parts ?

View attachment 51124
700 isn't an inexpensive bingo. wouldn't know what you're getting.

on the other hand, I have ridden a vtr and really liked it.

if you already own a vtr and have lots of garage space....I would grab this.

lots of maybe good parts there...

Personally, I wasn't quite sure how they could make the 1st gen bikes any uglier, but they tried and found a way with the 2012-2016 model years.
Ouch! I have one with a beak.

I like my women beautiful, not so picky with my bikes, I just ask they be dependable.

Ouch! I have one with a beak.

I like my women beautiful, not so picky with my bikes, I just ask they be dependable.
Haha sorry:)
When they came out with the newer model in 2012 I really wanted one for the improvements they made over my 1st gen, but I just couldn’t bring myself to it. It is a super dependable bike for sure.

I feel like they did that to the KLR too. The 1st gen’s were pretty ugly, but in a utilitarian sort of way. Then in 2008 they came out with that abomination, At least it seems they have improved it with the newest model slated to come out.

Back
Top Bottom