The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 255 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

That might be a really nice bike if you lose the tail sail.

Apparently its "reasonable" under covid pricing policies. Nice ride and a hilarious read!

Please view this ad:

2019 YZ 250X BETTER THAN NEW!,

Price: $ 9,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
f7760fe5908a8c24b8b885486e264fb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Probably overpriced but wow.

Please view this ad:

1983 Honda CB 1100F,

Price: $ 8,900

5d1481a9509a88befd7ba5d114d2b96c.jpg

Factory original 1979-1982 CB750f for $1000 needs ownership figured out.
looks to have the front brakes from the 81-82 model 750f
those oem stock pipes might be in decent shape
Ive never seen that colour b4 -
interesting

Probably overpriced but wow.

Please view this ad:

1983 Honda CB 1100F,

Price: $ 8,900

5d1481a9509a88befd7ba5d114d2b96c.jpg

ouch
nice memories for me
in 83 I rode that very bike (identical) from elliot lake to valdor for a friend. nice ride.

Last edited:

1988 Honda Hawk 650. $1500. Not mint but fair price for a good running bike.

View attachment 46233
Absolutely love this bike, though when I had one I was about 70 lbs lighter.

This one looks pretty neglected, though. Corrosion like that on painted rims suggests some long stretches outside, and Lord knows how much worse the inside of that tank is if the outside is such a mess. I don't think the horrible red seat and red tank logo are original, but it's otherwise pretty stock.

If the problems are purely cosmetic, that is a good price, but if the motor is as rough as the paint, project bike only...

I don't get these guys "lost ownership over the years" Ok, you lost the ownership, if the bike was in your name go get a new one????

the ownership is not in his name. I just bought 3 different bikes with lost ownerships and keys. Keys are easy ownerships less so. One bike had been sold 3 times as a bobber project. They not only lost ownership and keys but front fender chain guard and side covers.

the ownership is not in his name. I just bought 3 different bikes with lost ownerships and keys. Keys are easy ownerships less so. One bike had been sold 3 times as a bobber project. They not only lost ownership and keys but front fender chain guard and side covers.
Ok, a few things then. He bought the bike and never put it in his name, and does not know the guy he bought it from? You can trace it from the VIN and find out who it is registered to. Or the bike is stolen (no ownership, no keys, hmmm) I think you can get Used Vehicle Package with just the VIN. $20 and you find out if it was stolen.
I sold a bike to a "friend", almost a year later he calls and says he lost the ownership and I have to go to the MTO to get a new one. So in almost a year he never transferred the bike in his name. Some "friend"?

Ok, a few things then. He bought the bike and never put it in his name, and does not know the guy he bought it from? You can trace it from the VIN and find out who it is registered to. Or the bike is stolen (no ownership, no keys, hmmm) I think you can get Used Vehicle Package with just the VIN. $20 and you find out if it was stolen.
I sold a bike to a "friend", almost a year later he calls and says he lost the ownership and I have to go to the MTO to get a new one. So in almost a year he never transferred the bike in his name. Some "friend"?

Side note if the bike car is stolen they just tell you to call an mto # and talk to someone. That person told me it was stolen and I “should” call the police about it. This was just try to get a uvip package for an rz350 fished out of the harbour and stolen 20 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom