Stocks | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

I thought it was overpriced at 12 see if it drops again or keeps running.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Up large in pre-market. You're going to enjoy holding Betty today. It should open $7.00 - $8.00 above Friday's close.
Congrats!
I put a stop loss order at $16 over the weekend ... changed it to $20 this morning and I may up that again in the days to come. It may correct at some point but I'll be buying again when I feel it'll trend back up again. I usually just buy and hold but this is craziness when Redditers are influencing the sheep herd.

From Bloomberg this morning:

"Trading in the stock market used to require a mastery of all sorts of Wall Street jargon. These days you also need to be fluent in emoji: If a post on a Reddit Wall Street message board contains icons of rocket ships pointing upward, you best pay attention.

Some of Reddit’s favorite rockets are soaring again on Monday in premarket trading. Video-game retailer GameStop Corp., already sitting on a tidy 245% year-to-date gain, is up another 50%. Express Inc., who some on Reddit have speculated will be the next GameStop, is up more than 100%. BlackBerry Ltd. is tacking on another 40% after more than doubling in 2021."

I put a stop loss order at $16 over the weekend ... changed it to $20 this morning and I may up that again in the days to come. It may correct at some point but I'll be buying again when I feel it'll trend back up again. I usually just buy and hold but this is craziness when Redditers are influencing the sheep herd.

From Bloomberg this morning:

"Trading in the stock market used to require a mastery of all sorts of Wall Street jargon. These days you also need to be fluent in emoji: If a post on a Reddit Wall Street message board contains icons of rocket ships pointing upward, you best pay attention.

Some of Reddit’s favorite rockets are soaring again on Monday in premarket trading. Video-game retailer GameStop Corp., already sitting on a tidy 245% year-to-date gain, is up another 50%. Express Inc., who some on Reddit have speculated will be the next GameStop, is up more than 100%. BlackBerry Ltd. is tacking on another 40% after more than doubling in 2021."
I think in on the wrong subs in Reddit.....FML. Here I am reading about cars, motorcycles, and safe finances....wtf.

That's because the average age on GTAM is about 30 years older than the avg age on /r/wallstreetbets...
I dunno...they act young, talk young, and claim they're young. Who knows...maybe it's all old men/women that are messing around with one another. I'll take any 'gains' on there with a massive grain of salt.

BB to the moon (1,000.00 please)
Other bets NSP, PBX and JTR

At LBV come back buy in

BB to the moon (1,000.00 please)
Other bets NSP, PBX and JTR

At LBV come back buy in
Not yet my friend ... Btw, what's happening with GameStop is pure ponzi scheme (that's not investing, that's gambling). BB doesn't have the same short-sellers that GS has so the Redditer's aren't focused on screwing those short-sellers over. Gotta love the power of social media though!

Am I averse to taking the BB profit and playing the game too? Not at all but I'm not sure yet what stock it'll be, if any ... this'll be worse than dot-com bubble #1 when it falls - just have cash ready like I posted back when the March 2020 crash happened. It'll be "buying opportunity of a lifetime" #2 and you can bet I'll put most of it back into BB.

Tried to grab a few GME stocks for kicks but they skyrocketed so fast my order missed the boat.

Bid 218 when at 216, and then 225 when at 223 and now it’s hovering $250 as of 10min ago. Total gamble but may as well try a small amount of luck.

EDIT: $330 now.

Last edited:
Tried to grab a few GME stocks for kicks but they skyrocketed so fast my order missed the boat.

Bid 218 when at 216, and then 225 when at 223 and now it’s hovering $250 as of 10min ago. Total gamble but may as well try a small amount of luck.

EDIT: $330 now.
Dafuq? Some people are going to be cheering but this is going to end in a lot of tears.

52-wk high354.83
52-wk low2.57

Well I missed the boat on that one lol.

EDIT: And back to $300...at these swings I might actually get the stocks at $220.

Last edited:
Set a stop limit order for BB at ~$30

Anyone else feel like WSB has brought down the stock market?

This is nuts :D

Back
Top Bottom