Staying in shape during corona | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Staying in shape during corona

miggs

Site Supporter
Picked up a heavy bag for the basement.
Same one as I use (used) at my gym.

6' tall, 120lb Muay Thai bag.

Plan to continue my reg routine of bodyweight exercises and heavy bag work.

Baggsy

Site Supporter
14 years. As @LePhillou said, it never got easier. Dream big, deal with the minor details when the passion develops. Form, technique, etc. etc. are things you work on continuously. I'm still working on them.

Funny enough I read his book last year. I guess you did as well.
Just dipped under 100 kg for the first time in a long time. I peaked at 110. I was 75 at 18; height was 6'2".
Due to difficulty running, from shin splints and the knee stress, I've been walking the treadmill starting from 6, now up to 7.2 km/h (4.5 mph)

Can you shrink from being overweight? It seems to have happened to me. My legs seem stubbier, and I've lost an inch or two.
Anyways, it's better and much easier to work at keeping it off, that to try and lose it later. Back to the treadmill/reading.

Last edited:

LePhillou

Site Supporter
Just dipped under 100 kg for the first time in a long time. I peaked at 110. I was 75 at 18; height was 6'2".
Due to difficulty running, from shin splints and the knee stress, I've been walking the treadmill starting from 6, now up to 7.2 km/h (4.5 mph)

Can you shrink from being overweight? It seems to have happened to me. My legs seem stubbier, and I've lost an inch or two.
Anyways, it's better and much easier to work at keeping it off, that to try and lose it later. Back to the treadmill/reading.
Spine might be more compressed due to a number of factors.
Ever since i started swimming... i'm...slightly taller!? Lots of stretching out in the water and low gravity i guess helps stretch the spine a tid bit.

The Bachelor

Site Supporter
My neighbor just made a home gym in his shed using cinder blocks, a pulley and shower parts. Totally awesome.

油井緋色

Site Supporter
fml, Just reading he did all this **** with a hole in his heart,
Yeah. I found that really inspiring. Combining his book with Jordan Peterson philosophy of "to live is to suffer, but we are strong enough to endure it....or you can be a weak little *****. and sit in a corner" is incredibly motivational. Better to live a life where you give your suffering a purpose than to live one where you avoid suffering.

Have fun with the workouts btw! Most of the fun comes when you look back at the blazing trail you've made!

Top Bottom