Staying in shape during corona | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Staying in shape during corona

ew, the adjustable ones are way better, as long as none of the weights come off and drop on your foot :unsure:

Best price I've seen to date...

So that's a full set from 5-100lbs? Oh wait...

He'll sell one dumbell for $120 though, steal of the century.

Edit: Wonder if there are two of these people

1587664792196.png

Another one...

1587664974803.png

Here you go, this is what you need:
I have the adjustable PowerBlocks ... best thing I could've bought for the home gym. 10-55lbs in a small compact package. I love them.

Similar to this...but I paid $300. Maybe I'll make $1000 off mine!

1587665565278.png

Was also looking into building a modest but effective home gym, found some quality stuff that was affordable, but no one is shipping right now, or they are out of stock as everyone decides they want to work out at home as well

Guy across the street built a cross fit box last week. Placed an order with the lumber store and only PT was available so that's what he got. He got the plans online. Probably strong enough but damn a lot of the details were crap (for instance 4x4 corner braces installed with two screws at each end, top 4x4 used to support weight notched down to 2x4 [laid flat] at each post, etc).

Guy across the street built a cross fit box last week. Placed an order with the lumber store and only PT was available so that's what he got. He got the plans online. Probably strong enough but damn a lot of the details were crap (for instance 4x4 corner braces installed with two screws at each end, top 4x4 used to support weight notched down to 2x4 [laid flat] at each post, etc).
I had to google what the even is!
trials bikes are great for the same muscle groups, if you can do deep knee squats and jump up onto stuff (y) you have great trials rider potential.

Speaking of which @Wingboy I sure hope your back yard is completely trashed with knobby tracks by now :LOL: if not the front yard.

86 year old Sammy Miller runs trials in his backyard to keep fit.

Now to find a huge yard like that around here, and we're golden! I wonder if I happen to get one of those electric dirt bikes if I could mess around in Erindale Park...it's so close...and there's no one there nowadays!

Got my exercise for the day...another cubic yard showed up and just spread it around the yard.

Back
Top Bottom