Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 184 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Being the Ricardos. With Nicole Kidman and Javier Bardem. Cool look at two unique characters and entertainment in the 50's and 60's.

Watched a colorized version of the 1938 classic "Reefer Madness". It is so hilarious.

Don't Look Up - that's a weird one - no score in my books lol...
I get the message is about climate change, and it wasn't funny (is it even supposed to be?) and I didn't really like it but couldn't stop watching it till the end as the point of view and delivery are not your usual ones...

Don't Look Up - that's a weird one - no score in my books lol...
I get the message is about climate change, and it wasn't funny (is it even supposed to be?) and I didn't really like it but couldn't stop watching it till the end as the point of view and delivery are not your usual ones...
To me, it looked like an attempt to do better than "Mars Attacks"

Don’t Look Up - I guess I just don’t find satire funny. Made it about 40min then switched it off.

Spider-Man Far From Home - not the latest one but realized I hadn’t seen the last one. It’s good.

Was going to watch Death to 2021.
I think I'll just pass on it. Let it go quietly.

Falling Down on Netflix. Awesome movie.

Watched The Matrix Resurrections tonight. It was ok.

Watched The Matrix Resurrections tonight. It was ok.

I think ok is generous :(
Pretty mediocre IMO - old slow Neo having problem catching up…
There’ve been so many debates on nerds’ forums about this movie script - one of them seen Neo re-born as a young kid and to bring the old one from the dead to teach him the tricks (as a “Master”…) nobody guessed they would make almost 60yo man jumping and flying… sad story…

Back
Top Bottom