Province wide lockdown. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Province wide lockdown.

I have no interest in playing online with other gamers.Just waste a few hours here and there blowing things up and killing people.
The lego games are surprisingly cathartic. You can just keep bashing until everything in the room had been destroyed. Also grandkid friendly as things are being bashed into blocks not guts. Also lots of superhero versions available which makes kids happy.

Last edited:
Instead of buying a console or a PC have you tried stadia? You can try it for a month for free: stadia.google.com
Thanks for that. I'm seeing a ton of advertising for this system. I'll check out the free trial.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

PS4 has gone down in price as everyone wants the PS5.
Depends on what games you like. I’m a fan of single person games (Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, and trying to buy Witcher 3 now).

Nintendo Switch is good on fun as well. Might sell mine as all I play is Dr. Mario from the 90s LoL.
My husband and I were contemplating buying a PlayStation at some point.... as some games are not available on Wii.... I am glad we didn't buy it.... with kids/work/hobbies, no time to play at all!!! But we do play Wii/Switch as a family now... kids now playing Mario 3D / Mario Kart ?

I recall the days playing CONTRA / Super Mario / Classic Tank Game...

I recall the days playing CONTRA

My favourite bullet spread lol

2xHJ.gif

I love it too. So powerful!!!
I remember buying both the NES and SNES Classics when they came out...then realizing how awesome the games were back in the day, and how horrible both were now...

posted them online for what I paid on bidding sites, and had people pay me an extra $200 between both systems for it. Go figure.

The Zelda game is simply incredible. I bought it on sale and never thought I’d play it much as I like explosions/guns etc a lot more. But this is very, very well done.
It's a lot of dead space in b/w action, but definitely a beautiful game and well executed. One of my biggest let downs was 'Hollow Knight'. Everything I read about it sounded awesome, bought it....ugh such a frustratingly beautiful game.

In thinking about it, this lockdown is pretty misdirected. Why is everyone being punished?

Any area that needs to be red, lock it down and have the police patrolling like crazy. No mercy on enforcement.

Let everyone else go about their merry selves. If you get caught in another area (shopping spree?), no mercy. At this point i couldn't care less if people started spying on each other.

Thumbs down Mr. Ford

In thinking about it, this lockdown is pretty misdirected. Why is everyone being punished?

Any area that needs to be red, lock it down and have the police patrolling like crazy. No mercy on enforcement.

Let everyone else go about their merry selves. If you get caught in another area (shopping spree?), no mercy. At this point i couldn't care less if people started spying on each other.

Thumbs down Mr. Ford
Still no travel restrictions. He decided to lock down entire province instead of enforcing people to stay in their zone. Bleeping ridiculous. He is quickly losing the respect he gained early in this mess. Too much a politician, not enough a general.

Still no travel restrictions. He decided to lock down entire province instead of enforcing people to stay in their zone. Bleeping ridiculous. He is quickly losing the respect he gained early in this mess. Too much a politician, not enough a general.
catering to everyone is really catering to no one, imo. Better to just piss off one block of voters and at least hope they respect your decision, even if they don't agree with it.

Last time i did that was when i bought my son a Nintendo deck for Xmas 35 years ago.Lol.
Same here, but 25 years ago. I got pretty good at Donkey Kong.

My wife banned me from playing when my 2 year old started beating me (I’m not a very good loser).

Thumbs down Mr. Ford
How about a bounty too? Offering $50 for an ear would keep people at home.

Thumbs down Mr. Ford

IIRC he covered this in the press conference. They said that they had data that showed people just kept travelling from unrestricted regions to restricted regions. Including border provinces. Also the hospital burden that this is supposed to be managing is very much a provincial problem, not just a local one.

The farther reaches of the province only have to deal with it for two weeks.

There's no practical way to stop people from travelling from one region to another. There are too many roads passing between regions. No way would it ever be possible to enforce within-province travel restrictions.

Canada has some hope of restricting travel between provinces (and did so previously), because in a lot of cases, there are few roads crossing the boundaries. But within the province - no chance.

Doug Ford is right about enforcement at the airport. And he is doing something about it. The feds have been asleep at the switch on that.

Back
Top Bottom