Province wide lockdown. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Province wide lockdown.

Nothing changes for my wife and i.
I'm ****** that this lockdown isn't happening right now. No reason to wait. And once again the essential services list is a joke. Except for curbside pickup at strip clubs.

What can I do? Work from home, tidy up the garage, a few small projects around the house, and maybe finally get my Frankenstein 3d printer going to try it out.
Outside of that, I'm just ****** my drive through POLAR experience at YYZ is cancelled...wtf...how's that dangerous when you literally do not get out of your car for the whole experience. Bye bye $60.
Ah yes....and try to get some PS4 action in as it's been months and I'm itching to play something...anything when the little ones are asleep.
You gave me an idea.... Will continue to play Diablo III on Nintendo Switch... haven't played it for a while...

Might be time to buy a Playstation. What is recommended?

Recommend you fire up the Beta and go for a ride, winter riding conditions are perfect right now :cool:

I think I vaguely remember you might have played a videogame, but what kind of stuff do you like?

I think I vaguely remember you might have played a videogame, but what kind of stuff do you like?
Last time i did that was when i bought my son a Nintendo deck for Xmas 35 years ago.Lol.

PS4 has gone down in price as everyone wants the PS5.
Depends on what games you like. I’m a fan of single person games (Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, and trying to buy Witcher 3 now).

Nintendo Switch is good on fun as well. Might sell mine as all I play is Dr. Mario from the 90s LoL.

Unless you feel like lighting a pile of money on fire, I would go PS4. PS5 is still selling for crazy prices. Even better if you can find someone selling a collection of games that interest you. I am still plugging along with a PS3. There is a drawer full of games and I am replaying the good ones. I really liked the strategy they had at the time of selling Tier 1 games a year or two old for ~$20. Great plan. Picked up almost everything that way. I have no need to be first and at $80 a game, I think I have only ever bought 2, I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have no interest in playing online with other gamers.Just waste a few hours here and there blowing things up and killing people.

Unless you feel like lighting a pile of money on fire, I would go PS4. PS5 is still selling for crazy prices. Even better if you can find someone selling a collection of games that interest you. I am still plugging along with a PS3. There is a drawer full of games and I am replaying the good ones. I really liked the strategy they had at the time of selling Tier 1 games a year or two old for ~$20. Great plan. Picked up almost everything that way. I have no need to be first and at $80 a game, I think I have only ever bought 2, I just can't bring myself to do it.
My PS3 is for Netflix duty downstairs. PS4 was in BC at camp to play during downtime, and now considering getting a tv upgrade from my old *** 42".

Netflix duty?
netflix app available for PS3 so you can watch without a smart TV. I definitely wouldn't buy a ps3 for that as chromecast is cheaper, easier, smaller and more power efficient, but if you have one already that has been abandoned, it works.

Netflix duty?
Yup. Only used for Netflix. Download the software for it from the PS store and then we just use it for Netflix.

PS5 is great that apparently it's backwards compatible. But I'm not spending $630 on it (whenever it is actually in stock). However, I've seen the PS5 drop in pricing from the 1100-1200 range down to 800-100 range. That's only a $100-200 premium, I won't pay it...but some will.

netflix app available for PS3 so you can watch without a smart TV. I definitely wouldn't buy a ps3 for that as chromecast is cheaper, easier, smaller and more power efficient, but if you have one already that has been abandoned, it works.
Ah.I have a Firestick that does great.

Do you have a PSW booked to take care of my disabled wife for me while i'm out?
No idea how to deal with that situation, during normal times I should think there are people who can be contracted to perform that service for a few hours, right now I suspect respite care is not an option for anyone under any circumstances. I can feel badly for your situation but sadly not in a position to assist, best luck with all of the above.

Instead of buying a console or a PC have you tried stadia? You can try it for a month for free: stadia.google.com

I have no interest in playing online with other gamers.Just waste a few hours here and there blowing things up and killing people.
I think GTA V is the definitive title for that. God of War also can be played as a cathartic beat-em-up, and there is a nice cinematic story that goes along with it. God of War technically has a backstory from older games but you really don't need to be aware of any of it (though maybe a 30 second explanation of his relationship of Athena would help)

Back
Top Bottom