New Site | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Site

I haven't been able to find any control panel that allows me to change the number of topics displayed in a board list, or the number of postings visible when a thread is opened. Do these options exist? If so, where will I find them?

Obviously this issue doesn't matter at all, but why does the date that shows when a thread was created have a P after it? This is above the page numbers and below the thread title.

Obviously this issue doesn't matter at all, but why does the date that shows when a thread was created have a P after it? This is above the page numbers and below the thread title.

Probably because someone was editing the Xenforo code and made a typo:

<a href="/xf/threads/new-site.207406/" class="u-concealed"><time class="u-dt" dir="auto" datetime="2019-03-09T02:00:14+0200" data-time="1552089614" data-date-string="Mar 9, 2019" data-time-string="2:00 AM" title="Mar 9, 2019 at 2:00 AM">Mar 9, 2019</time>P</a>

Probably because someone was editing the Xenforo code and made a typo:

<a href="/xf/threads/new-site.207406/" class="u-concealed"><time class="u-dt" dir="auto" datetime="2019-03-09T02:00:14+0200" data-time="1552089614" data-date-string="Mar 9, 2019" data-time-string="2:00 AM" title="Mar 9, 2019 at 2:00 AM">Mar 9, 2019</time>P</a>
That was my suspicion but I wasnt sure. Thx lightcycle.

Yeah the new site is much, much better.

Umm are watched threads what subscriptions use to be? I need to setup some like I had before.

New design is nice. Maybe I'm missing it but how do you search within a specific thread? Like if I'm looking for keywords from all the replies in one thread.

New design is nice. Maybe I'm missing it but how do you search within a specific thread? Like if I'm looking for keywords from all the replies in one thread.
Use the main search box at the top right. There is a dropdown box that allows you to search this thread only.

On Tapatalk
When I clink on a link in the classifieds, it tells me that I don't have permission to access.
2a58e79144eec9103b6d0b2752f48b6f.jpg

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Not digging the new classified section. Too complicated, too many links to click. The old classifieds were so much more simple.

On Tapatalk
When I clink on a link in the classifieds, it tells me that I don't have permission to access.
2a58e79144eec9103b6d0b2752f48b6f.jpg

I have that same issue for the entire classifieds section on tapatalk too. Couldn't read, couldn't post. Had to go on chrome on my phone to do anything. Works fine there tho. But basically just preventing me from looking at classified without kijiji or 3rd party links now.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I've been getting notifications re: post 116 all day.
Same notification over and over.
Not sure if site or tapatalk issue

I've been getting notifications re: post 116 all day.
Same notification over and over.
Not sure if site or tapatalk issue

I get new notifications of this thread on Tapatalk all the time, even though there may not be anything new. It only occurs with this thread, no others. Very peculiar.

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom