New Site | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Site

Thanks, PP, but I'm not seeing it. Is the settings page shown when I click on my account? There is no "user details", though there is "account details".

Yeah, sorry, that's it - click on your username, select "account details", and it's under "Custom Title" on the page that opens - just scroll down a little.

Yeah, sorry, that's it - click on your username, select "account details", and it's under "Custom Title" on the page that opens - just scroll down a little.

Thanks again. There's no custom title in my account details. I guess I'm not one of the privileged few.

gpqFZke.jpg

I think it might only be a option for site supporters. I don’t have the option either.

Sent from the moon!

That must be it, makes sense. Thanks.

via Tapatalk

Yep, I suspect so.

Prior to the update, when posting you could chose "Show Signature" or not so that the thread doesn't get cluttered when you have multiple replies. Anyone know how that's done on this new update?

hmmm....post count gave an idea how much a user has been involved. Newb vs not-newb.

Yeah, I agree - it’s something I miss. Paul, is this an option you can re-enable? Or maybe change the ranks to at least reflect a users post-count or history a little clearer?

Yeah, I agree - it’s something I miss. Paul, is this an option you can re-enable? Or maybe change the ranks to at least reflect a users post-count or history a little clearer?

The count is still there - if you hover over a users avatar or username, a preview window pops up with message count and some other info

Clicking on the title where?
I'm stuck
Let's say I'm watching a topic to which someone has posted since I last viewed that topic. When I return to the forum list view and click on that watched topic, the thread will open up to the point where I last viewed. At least, that's the behaviour I observed.

Edit-- some threads have a "jump to new" button, but not all.
Yeah, the user interface is inconsistent and not as intuitive as before the GTAM software change.

Let's say I'm watching a topic to which someone has posted since I last viewed that topic. When I return to the forum list view and click on that watched topic, the thread will open up to the point where I last viewed. At least, that's the behaviour I observed.

Yeah, the user interface is inconsistent and not as intuitive as before the GTAM software change.
Hey @Paul, not sure if this is a Tapatalk issue or a site issue, but I have received push notifications regarding the quoted post at least 2x daily since it was posted.
This is the only post that has done this.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Are we ever going to get the latest unread post in thread button back?

Hey check it out, we can do Pink Floyd footers (y)

... no wait :( it didn't work, I want this to be my sig lol

⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒

Scratch that, I'm an idiot, I had signatures turned off, site update is awesome by the way, good job (y)

FWIW I'm actually enjoying Xenforo - this is the first forum (well, that I've spent any lengthy amount of time using, anyways) that uses this software and I'm actually finding it quite good. I'm not a massive fan of the quote system (although other forum software like Discourse uses something quite similar) as it seems to add a lot of extra steps vs what used to be the "quick reply" option, but I guess if that's the biggest gripe, meh.

Back
Top Bottom