New Site | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Site

When viewing a thread in the forum list, I can click the creation date or the title to go to the first post in the thread. I can click on the last posted date to go to the most recently post in the thread. Question: Where do I click to go to the last post that I viewed in a thread since last visiting the forum? I can't find that feature. Has it disappeared? Ok, never mind, I found the answer to my question. I have to watch a topic and, when someone posts or several people post, clicking the title brings to my last read posting.

Last edited:
Holy **** Paul, you gave us likes again

Thanks, just downloaded it. problem solved!

Sent from my SM-G965W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Although the gtam app is basically a Tapatalk skin, I had a bunch of issues when I was using it before....although I can't recall what they were atm, so I stuck with Tapatalk. Hopefully those are resolved now.

Q: did it always say "well known member" beside my avatar on the desktop site or is this something new?

Still can't log in thru Tapatalk @Paul

Q: did it always say "well known member" beside my avatar on the desktop site or is this something new?

they gave you a new title

When viewing a thread in the forum list, I can click the creation date or the title to go to the first post in the thread. I can click on the last posted date to go to the most recently post in the thread. Question: Where do I click to go to the last post that I viewed in a thread since last visiting the forum? I can't find that feature. Has it disappeared? Ok, never mind, I found the answer to my question. I have to watch a topic and, when someone posts or several people post, clicking the title brings to my last read posting.
Clicking on the title where?
I'm stuck
Where do I click for that?
I'm still getting put back to the OP everytime.

Edit-- some threads have a "jump to new" button, but not all.

Last edited:
Tapatalk is working for me. Maybe try logging out of tapatalk and then logging back in?

Tapatalk is working for me. Maybe try logging out of tapatalk and then logging back in?
It actually logged me out during the refresh and wouldn't let me back in.
Was able to access it now.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

How do you cancel a message/reply (this is before you post the message)?

I started a reply, then I thought maybe not. I can't see a cancel button anyplace? I left the thread then came back and my reply message is still there waiting for me to finish it with the preview. But no cancel.

I can see my own sig pic of some baboons on a scooter. Can others?

Yes - just the content of the message, and the photo, no other text in the sig

How are you doing that... I just tired to add a picture to my sig and the link show not the photo.

Yes - just the content of the message, and the photo, no other text in the sig

How are you doing that... I just tired to add a picture to my sig and the link show not the photo.
Click my user name at the top right, click signature, click insert image and past a link to the image. Click save and it works. Maybe those having trouble are trying to post local images?

How do you cancel a message/reply (this is before you post the message)?

I started a reply, then I thought maybe not. I can't see a cancel button anyplace? I left the thread then came back and my reply message is still there waiting for me to finish it with the preview. But no cancel.

Click on the floppy disk and then "Delete draft":

2cdej9y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom