New Site | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Site

Click my user name at the top right, click signature, click insert image and past a link to the image. Click save and it works. Maybe those having trouble are trying to post local images?

I can see your sig pic. No one else's. When editing the signature, there is no provision to insert an image.

Edit: I see Lightcycle's sig pic, too.

Click on the floppy disk and then "Delete draft":

2cdej9y.jpg

I am pretty sure I tried that and nothing happened. Will try again later.

Sent from the Moon!

I also can't figure out how to insert a hyperlink into the sig.

Edit: fixed.

Last edited:
Q: did it always say "well known member" beside my avatar on the desktop site or is this something new?

It's a default setting for anyone who's been around long enough/achieved a certain post count.

FWIW you can change it. See mine, for example.

Under "user details" on the settings page.

It's a default setting for anyone who's been around long enough/achieved a certain post count.

FWIW you can change it. See mine, for example.
I think I have

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Big fan that ignored user posts now no longer show up at all. Thanks Paul & all.

I wonder if it also filters out when others quote them.

<crosses fingers>

I just checked and it looks like, yes indeed, it doesn't show in a person's reply.

Well, that solves a lot of problems in one thread in particular. <whistles>

Under "user details" on the settings page.

Thanks, PP, but I'm not seeing it. Is the settings page shown when I click on my account? There is no "user details", though there is "account details".

Can anyone figure out the annoying sig pics? I see some members have pics showing as they should. Mine is shown with some Imgur nonsense.

Here are the options I'm given when posting a signature pic:

ATQIR9n.jpg

You can't link from any other source? No local upload?

I just checked and it looks like, yes indeed, it doesn't show in a person's reply.
I have a feeling that I may be on a few "ignore user" lists.
Tbh I didn't even know that was an option.
Don't think it can be accessed in Tapatalk
But now I'm gonna check

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Although the gtam app is basically a Tapatalk skin, I had a bunch of issues when I was using it before....although I can't recall what they were atm, so I stuck with Tapatalk. Hopefully those are resolved now.
It works fine for me, exactly the same as Tapatalk from what I can see but a different colour.

Tapatalk works fine for me now, just checked it and it automatically logged me in.

Sent from my SM-G965W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom