New Ontario Blue Licence Plates- Your Opinion? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Ontario Blue Licence Plates- Your Opinion?

Do you like the new Blue Ontario Licence plates?

• Total voters
That means that you would need to keep the angle and distance (which is unpredictable) the same at all times while running away from the popos.

Please do share the secret formula for this once you figure it out. ;)

That means that you would need to keep the angle and distance (which is unpredictable) the same at all times while running away from the popos.

Please do share the secret formula for this once you figure it out. ;)
For years, some people have painted plates with clear paint that reflects back towards the light (probably glass balls in it). It was pretty obvious as plates dont reflect like that. Now that they do in some instances, the cheat will be less noticeable.

I guess they ran out of design ideas so just went retro to the 70's and tweaked a few things?

Attachments

• Ont 1971 L Plate.jpg
    Ont 1971 L Plate.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 20
Yup gone retro and with the Unificial Ontario chant from the 1967 expo, A place to stand , A place to grow, Ontari-ari-ari-o!

unable to resist...

Positive and Negative Traits of the Color Blue

Positive keywords include: loyalty, trust and integrity, tactful, reliability and responsibility, conservatism and perseverance, caring and concern, idealistic and orderly, authority, devotion and contemplation, peaceful and calm.

Negative keywords include: being rigid, deceitful and spiteful, depressed and sad, too passive, self-righteous, superstitious and emotionally unstable, too conservative and old-fashioned, predictable and weak, unforgiving, aloof and frigid. It can also indicate manipulation, unfaithfulness and being untrustworthy.

Has anyone seen one of these plates at night yet? I've heard increasing chatter online about the fact that they're not reflective, or not AS reflective as the old plates?

Has anyone seen one of these plates at night yet? I've heard increasing chatter online about the fact that they're not reflective, or not AS reflective as the old plates?
See post from 2 days ago

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Apparently I missed that reply.

Some cop in Kingston took this pic in a parking lot. Are the motorcycle plates redesigned as well? If so, I'm gonna need to go in to Service Ontario and swap out my bike plate for a new one before the start of the season. ;)

QmjY8IDw-qTuCKTE7drp7z6jR9eWlQo6UU_54fZ-L4I.jpg

I slowly passed a car with one on the hwy (unlit) last night. What I could make out was almost the same. I couldn't see a single letter, or number, but Ontario was clear as could be. His license plate lights were working, car was clean.
I'm getting a pair for my car tomorrow!

I’ve searched Ontario.ca and can’t find the answer.... Are motorcycles getting the new style plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve searched Ontario.ca and can’t find the answer.... Are motorcycles getting the new style plate?

Asked on the post I found it on. Someone answered only passenger car plates as of now. ?

Holy crap.

Is it physically possible that nobody actually used these plates out in the real world during the design phase before greenlighting the redesign and realized they can't actually be read after dark?

Oh wait. We've got premier KneeJerk McBuckABeer in office. Of course nobody did.

Wonder how many days it's going to be before this hits the media in a big way. And then things blow up from there.

Some cop in Kingston took this pic in a parking lot. Are the motorcycle plates redesigned as well? If so, I'm gonna need to go in to Service Ontario and swap out my bike plate for a new one before the start of the season. ;)

QmjY8IDw-qTuCKTE7drp7z6jR9eWlQo6UU_54fZ-L4I.jpg
How come the cars reflective tail lights are also not reflecting. :unsure:

How come the cars reflective tail lights are also not reflecting. :unsure:
Still from a dash cam?

Still from a dash cam?

Underside of the car is lit up nicely, rear tires look reasonably well inflated and the muffler bracket looks good.

Back
Top Bottom