Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me!

Done-zo. Good luck.

Voted 6 times so far :)

thanks!!!! And you can vote everyday if you want

I think that's already been mentioned in this thread.. A few times.. While we're glad to help out, don't abuse the good will in this community :cool:

Done! good luck...

I did this a couple years back on a dare from the people I worked with. At first I was pretty cut throat in my views of the other girls. When I got there and did it I got a chance to actually talk and meet a few of them. Most are actually very nice smart girls. They all stood out and watched me race and cheered for me. I see a couple of them are doing it again. I wish you all best of luck. I am sitting these out. I'll stick more to the racing when I come up that weekend.

Good luck girl. It's pretty weird doing it hahaha.

I think that's already been mentioned in this thread.. A few times.. While we're glad to help out, don't abuse the good will in this community :cool:

Why would we expect a comment like that... from you?

As well, don't pay attention to people pretending to talk for the class.

HE is not the WE he thinks HE is.

Did anyone else notice the winner from last year is running again?

I think that's kinda lame...

The girl who won last year is doing some higher end stuff nowadays. If you knowworramean?

Amazon, you have some balls (metaphorically speaking of course) doing this. Not summat I'd want my daughter doing, but good luck anyway.

Voted, good luck!
Nice to meet you yesterday at BB.
btw, who was the short girl I was talking to while you and Kyle were screwing around? She was nice, but her name.....I can't remember. :(

Back
Top Bottom