Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me!

Why does everyone have to put down others to boost themselves or a friend? "Tramps", "fakes", "non riders"... as if anyone here knows these girls.

It's so hollow.

LOLz, good observation

Seriously, that's not the only one - I'm literally twitching over here at some of those other pics, and want to post 'em up and give some "feedback", but with my luck it will be a closet GTA'er who never pipes up who's pic I'm gonna select and bash.

Why does everyone have to put down others to boost themselves or a friend? "Tramps", "fakes", "non riders"... as if anyone here knows these girls.

It's so hollow.

...you put yourself up on the Internet, you are FREE game for people's opinions, it's just how that works.

Several of us here happen to think Amazon has merits at what she's doing, given she's able to put together coherent sentence/paragraphs, and probably reflects what some of us think that prize should be reserved for in terms of who Miss TMP should be.

You don't like to see these opinions, might want to stop reading this thread now...

I feel I should vote to support Amazon....... Yet, she's jail bait, so if I vote does that make me a candidate for a pedobear costume this halloween???

I'm stressed!

...you put yourself up on the Internet, you are FREE game for people's opinions, it's just how that works.

Several of us here happen to think Amazon has merits at what she's doing, given she's able to put together coherent sentence/paragraphs, and probably reflects what some of us think that prize should be reserved for in terms of who Miss TMP should be.

You don't like to see these opinions, might want to stop reading this thread now...

What is there in the photos that supports the "opinion" that they're tramps, fakes, or non-riders? That's not an expression of an opinion it's just bashing.

What is there in the photos that supports the "opinion" that they're tramps, fakes, or non-riders? That's not an expression of an opinion it's just bashing.

You do realize that an opinion is subjective...right i.e. no fact finding is necessary for an opinion? If I find the models in possession of a butterface or dogface, or looking like a skank hoe, it's MY opinion - you are free to share in it if you like, or just move along, it matters not to me if you feel I'm not being PC.

It's so hollow.

I think many don't want "fluff" representing their sport. Part of the "job" of being Miss TMP is representing motorsports. Most of the other contestants don't mention actually participating in any motorsport, even as fender fluff, Amazon on the other hand actually rides (and i understand she does some of her own wrenching) and thus as a fellow rider she is some one we want representing us. Some of her competition are professional models and just a face, Amazon on the other hand is some one we know.

There is one that is a psychology major, she aspires to get her Masters, lol. I am sure she could put up a coherent sentence. Just guessing tho....

You do realize that an opinion is subjective...right i.e. no fact finding is necessary for an opinion? If I find the models in possession of a butterface or dogface, or looking like a skank hoe, it's MY opinion - you are free to share in it if you like, or just move along, it matters not to me if you feel I'm not being PC.

Of course.

My point is that the substance of these opinions is shallow and amounts to nothing more than bashing. And I'd like to know why people resort to it.

I think many don't want "fluff" representing their sport. Part of the "job" of being Miss TMP is representing motorsports. Most of the other contestants don't mention actually participating in any motorsport, even as fender fluff, Amazon on the other hand actually rides (and i understand she does some of her own wrenching) and thus as a fellow rider she is some one we want representing us. Some of her competition are professional models and just a face, Amazon on the other hand is some one we know.

Again, I agree with all that. But being professional models or the possibility that they don't participate in motorsports does not make them skanky or fake.

Again, I agree with all that. But being professional models or the possibility that they don't participate in motorsports does not make them skanky or fake.

It's true. Watch MotoGP, or go to any bike show. Think those ladies ride and wrench ?, no, sex sells, especially in high end motorsports.

It's true. Watch MotoGP, or go to any bike show. Think those ladies ride and wrench ?, no, sex sells, especially in high end motorsports.

Sex does sell, but there's one or two for Miss TMP that make me itch and burn "down there" just by looking at 'em

Legalese: the prior statement is presented as the author's opinion only, and not stated as fact, as he does not have any carnal knowledge of said contestants that could conclusively be verified as the root cause in the "it burns when I pee" statement made herein.

Back
Top Bottom