Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Miss TMP contest, Please vote for me!

I have no idea how many time you guys can vote. Try doing it once a day, if it doesn't let you then I guess it's only one vote per e-mail. Thanks those of you who already voted!

From the Terms of Use page:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cheating
Any form of cheating is strictly prohibited. Forms of cheating may include but are not limited to spam or excessively repetitive voting. Other forms of cheating to be determined at our sole discretion. Anyone found cheating will be disqualified.
[/FONT]

Well, once a day seems to be OK for me.

Voted again today. Nothing popped up saying I couldn't do it again.

Are you guys gonna vote once a day until the Jet Car Nationals in September? There are only 15 entries, and the top 30 make it to the finals so...

After carefull review and studies i have choosen you to have my vote. Good Luck hope you win. See you at the track

Done!

From the Terms of Use page:
... Other forms of cheating to be determined at our sole discretion...

That looks like a catchall excuse. In other words: "We reserve the right to make up the rules as we see fit".

Anyhow, you don't need cheating to win! Good luck!

From what I remember last year you can vote as many times as you want and it doesn't even have to be a real email.

Bikini shots please :rolleyes:

Oh yeh I voted

Bikini shots please :rolleyes:

Oh yeh I voted

Well I might as well posted up the picture here since it would be on their site anyways. Unlike most of the other girls, it's not professional, I had my room mate take it in our dorm during the winter.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think that's why they never posted it. Your other shot looks "pro" and fits with the professional quality of the other pics. Do you have some "pro" swim suit shots done?

Meh, just take 10secs outta your day, and vote daily (I do so with 2-3 web addresses I have). Although, still think that she's gonna have a task on her hands competing against some of those trollops (as an aside, there's a few on there that are serious "Butterface", and one or two really terribads...someone pass the eye bleach).

Update: just saw Amazon's dorm bikini pic - commence leg humping in 3...2...1... :agave:

Voted several times from the same email address and it stated that my vote was accepted.

Update: just saw Amazon's dorm bikini pic - commence leg humping in 3...2...1... :agave:

I think I subconsciously already did :D

Anyway, as someone already pointed out, I think u might have to get some professional shots. Looking at the other pics, I think u might have some hard...I mean stiff (u get the point) competition.

Back
Top Bottom