Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache

If y
Yeah, sure. I knew you'd say that. And if I only posted 'a few links' you'd say I couldn't back up all my statements.

What parts do you feel are "opinions" versus facts? Assuming you bothered to actually click on a single link I posted? I do my homework, now do yours.
If you look back at what I wrote . The only link I asked for was the one about the soldiers . I already answered this earlier .

Consider yourself super duper educated on all the scandals of the day then.

Took me about 10 minutes to put it all together. I’ll survive. Google is easy to use. More people should try it.

It actually it is the way debates work . You need to back up your facts/claims . Not sure what world you live in .
False. A debate means you offer evidence and they offer counter evidence. You just said "i don't remember/I didn't hear about that" That isn't a debate....that's just being ignorant (in the traditional less pejorative sense). Again. If I say the world is round...."prove it" isn't a debate tactic.

In fact if we were debating whether Harper was a good prime minister on a debate team.....the points that were listed would be exactly what the judges would be looking for. That is how it works. One person would say that harper muzzled scientists, had the laws changed to protect the RCMP from the illegal actions they took in terms of the long gun registry etc. They wouldn't have to quote the news source. When you get in an argument with your friends about something do you say "well i read in the Toronto Sun that Trump incited violence with his speech yesterday"?

There is no debate that Harper prevented scientist from speaking about the results of their research when it didn't mesh with his politics. If you feel that Liberals are guilty of other things....that is fine. But it doesn't take away from the arguments that he was terrible. If you think he wasn't terrible put forth arguments for how he isn't. BUT Trudeau sucking is not an argument that Harper didn't suck too.

False. A debate means you offer evidence and they offer counter evidence. You just said "i don't remember/I didn't hear about that" That isn't a debate....that's just being ignorant (in the traditional less pejorative sense). Again. If I say the world is round...."prove it" isn't a debate tactic.

In fact if we were debating whether Harper was a good prime minister on a debate team.....the points that were listed would be exactly what the judges would be looking for. That is how it works. One person would say that harper muzzled scientists, had the laws changed to protect the RCMP from the illegal actions they took in terms of the long gun registry etc. They wouldn't have to quote the news source. When you get in an argument with your friends about something do you say "well i read in the Toronto Sun that Trump incited violence with his speech yesterday"?

There is no debate that Harper prevented scientist from speaking about the results of their research when it didn't mesh with his politics. If you feel that Liberals are guilty of other things....that is fine. But it doesn't take away from the arguments that he was terrible. If you think he wasn't terrible put forth arguments for how he isn't. BUT Trudeau sucking is not an argument that Harper didn't suck too.
Was he? Who decides what the criteria is?

What if Joe Plumber doesn't care about scientists but just wants his middle class tax breaks so his young family can improve their situation; and (for the sake of argument) Harper came through for him. Is Joe not allowed to say he felt Harper was a good one?

EDIT: Funny, i read this long ago, I'm perusing it again and look what tid bit i found;

Hi Carbon tax, have we met?

Was he? Who decides what the criteria is?

What if Joe Plumber doesn't care about scientists but just wants his middle class tax breaks so his young family can improve their situation; and (for the sake of argument) Harper came through for him. Is Joe not allowed to say he felt Harper was a good one?

EDIT: Funny, i read this long ago, I'm perusing it again and look what tid bit i found;

Hi Carbon tax, have we met?
This guy who doesn't care about scientists....who wants a tax break....is an actual argument....I didn't know or I was not aware or prove it is not. I want lower taxes is certainly a valid argument for the quality of a PM and i would say is a reasonable one. In a debate wouldn't you say that is a valid point? Can't you see how "prove it" and i like low taxes are not the same thing?

And again....saying that Trudeau sucks doesn't mean that Harper doesn't. It is like Don Jr. Complaining that other dictators haven't had their twitter accounts blocked.

This guy who doesn't care about scientists....who wants a tax break....is an actual argument....I didn't know or I was not aware or prove it is not. I want lower taxes is certainly a valid argument for the quality of a PM and i would say is a reasonable one. In a debate wouldn't you say that is a valid point? Can't you see how "prove it" and i like low taxes are not the same thing?

And again....saying that Trudeau sucks doesn't mean that Harper doesn't. It is like Don Jr. Complaining that other dictators haven't had their twitter accounts blocked.
I never said that?

One thing i do know for sure, is Harper is not the prime minister.

Seems some people always like to complain and compare to to old regime

Seems some people always like to complain and compare to to old regime
Super annoying when people do that.

Good find, that was Obama’s speech for Biden campaign so somewhat current
I’m surprised someone thats got me blocked would put that much effort in

Last edited:
You’re just miserable and unhappy

Between you and PFB I feel like we're stuck in a game of "I know you are, but what am I?" from grade 6 or something.

I'm quite happy to live in Canada despite our issues and faults. There's a reason Canada as a whole and lots of our cities are almost always present on the "Best places in the world to live" rankings.

I always suggest that people who think everything sucks here to feel free to leave and go see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Between you and PFB I feel like we're stuck in a game of "I know you are, but what am I?" from grade 6 or something.

I'm quite happy to live in Canada despite our issues and faults. There's a reason Canada as a whole and lots of our cities are almost always present on the "Best places in the world to live" rankings.

I always suggest that people who think everything sucks here to feel free to leave and go see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
Brother i was joking with you

I’m not the one miserable and unhappy with living here.
Bud
Just because I live in the real world does not mean I'm unhappy . You should look at yourself see maybe you are miserable and unhappy . I think you maybe projecting your emotions on me .

Back
Top Bottom