Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache

As CBC is credible source . They are paid by the Federal government . I can smell an election around the corner .

CBC=Pravda

There ya go. Pick one of these three alternatives and tell me what part of the actual realities (regardless of its source) you disagree with.

Curious what Trump type position you feel hes taken so far.

From what I've seen its only the government capitalizing on the events south to smear the Cons as such.

Edit: oh I see, his words about taking Canada back and the election stuff. I guess...

- Look at the actions of some in his party which he seemingly condones based on his lack of action against them to say they’re either outright unacceptable, or he (at minimum) disagrees witn. I can detail them in question if you’d like.

- Complains about Trudeau “riging the next election”. (Sound familiar?)

- Seems fine with chatting with Rebel News. That’s a whole different stink right there.

I guess o’toole won’t be counting on your vote?

I’d like an alternative to Trudeau, who I didn’t vote for either as I’ve said many times here.

Otoole isn’t looking to be that guy.

There ya go. Pick one of these three alternatives and tell me what part of the actual realities (regardless of its source) you disagree with.

- Look at the actions of some in his party which he seemingly condones based on his lack of action against them to say they’re either outright unacceptable, or he (at minimum) disagrees witn. I can detail them in question if you’d like.

- Seems fine with chatting with Rebel News. That’s a whole different stink right there.

I’d like an alternative to Trudeau, who I didn’t vote for either as I’ve said many times here.

Well, to be fair, JT is rigging the next election but he is doing it legally and the way he has always done it. Using our money to buy influence and votes while instilling fear that anyone else would shut off the taps. That is nothing new, nothing surprising and not even a news story at this point. It's just facts.

Using our money to buy influence and votes while instilling fear that anyone else would shut off the taps.

To also be fair, what federal government *hasn’t* done that in an election campaign?

It’s always about “We’ll give you this, but beware those other bad guys behind the curtain, they’ll take it away!”

The only thing that necessarily changes is how much people get upset about it depending on whether it’s their party in power at that moment in time, or the opposition party which they hate.

To also be fair, what federal government *hasn’t* done that in an election campaign?

It’s always about “We’ll give you this, but beware those other bad guys behind the curtain, they’ll take it away!”

The only thing that necessarily changes is how much people get upset about it depending on whether it’s their party in power at that moment in time, or the opposition party which they hate.
Yes, they all do it. I hate them all. It is hard to deny that JT has raised the bar well beyond any past canadian leader or any other current world leader in a democracy.

Ha Ha

Now magazine ! LMAO

All the sources you mention are on the government bailout payroll .

Using now magazine as a news source . Now that is a new low .

There is no alternative . JT made sure of that . We are so far in debt that no matter who gets in we all lose .

Ha Ha

Now magazine ! LMAO

All the sources you mention are on the government bailout payroll .

Using now magazine as a news source . Now that is a new low .

There is no alternative . JT made sure of that . We are so far in debt that no matter who gets in we all lose .

How about you answer my question? Tell us what part of the actual realities (regardless of its source) you disagree with.

How about you answer my question? Tell us what part of the actual realities (regardless of its source) you disagree with.
The reality is . Most of the Canadian media is on the Liberal bailout . Their boss right now is JT . No matter what what O'Toole does or says he will be attacked . No matter what JT does . He will always get softball questions and a pass . The Canadian media held back black face till a US source was about to publish it . Then it killed it in a few days . Any other conservative politician would be hunted down till they resigned .

The CPC has to learn from Trump . The media will never be their friend . They will never report the truth . Trying to play nice with them will not work .

The CPC party needs a reset . They need real conservatives to run the party . They need to purge themselves of the old guard .

JT will call an election soon . The media will attack O'Toole piggybacking on the hate for Trump. Comparing him to Trump . Calling him right wing . The gullible will vote JT back with a majority .

The people that lose in all this is the hard working Canadians .

I'll answer that. None, it's true there is a populist streak in most conservatives. Conservatives are traditionally fall on the side of nationalism when fair and equitable deals cannot be reached. They appeal to the rank and file with empathy as opposed to paying them for their loyalty. They value the economy and balance other interests to manage it. They connect with rural voter and their interests. They are not supported by mainstream media which makes things challenging, particularly when the gov't controls the single largest media outlet in the country AND subsidized virtually all right leaning media in the country.

Now, take any one of those to extreme and you have Donald Trump, or what is now known as Trumpism. Trudeau sees an opportunity to wrongfully tie PC principles to extremism, essentially trying to create an illusion that Otoole=Trump. This is exactly the same type of division sewing Obama managed to do in his first term (anyone remember the Tea Party?), setting the stage for the largest division in the USA since the Civil War.

Otoole has to defend against the Propaganda, a daunting task given most of the mainstream media takes subsidy from the Liberal Govt that PC's are threatening. Otoole also has to be diligent in making sure each PC MPP and key staffer stays true to the platform, and away from connections to radical right. Past indiscretions might be OK if they are disclosed now, remember, unlike Liberals PCs are rarely afforded free passes for past choices and indiscretions. Otoole will need to keep his house squeaky clean, threats to the party will require summary purging.

Those my friend are the actual realities.

I'll answer that. None, it's true there is a populist streak in most conservatives. Conservatives are traditionally fall on the side of nationalism when fair and equitable deals cannot be reached. They appeal to the rank and file with empathy as opposed to paying them for their loyalty. They value the economy and balance other interests to manage it. They connect with rural voter and their interests. They are not supported by mainstream media which makes things challenging, particularly when the gov't controls the single largest media outlet in the country AND subsidized virtually all right leaning media in the country.

Now, take any one of those to extreme and you have Donald Trump, or what is now known as Trumpism. Trudeau sees an opportunity to wrongfully tie PC principles to extremism, essentially trying to create an illusion that Otoole=Trump. This is exactly the same type of division sewing Obama managed to do in his first term (anyone remember the Tea Party?), setting the stage for the largest division in the USA since the Civil War.

Otoole has to defend against the Propaganda, a daunting task given most of the mainstream media takes subsidy from the Liberal Govt that PC's are threatening. Otoole also has to be diligent in making sure each PC MPP and key staffer stays true to the platform, and away from connections to radical right. Past indiscretions might be OK if they are disclosed now, remember, unlike Liberals PCs are rarely afforded free passes for past choices and indiscretions. Otoole will need to keep his house squeaky clean, threats to the party will require summary purging.

Those my friend are the actual realities.
The reality is who without looking it up is in the shadow cabinet fop the CPC ?

What is their platform without looking it up ?

The actual reality is they are on the run all the time . They don't pick a side . Scheer was a perfect example . He thought just saying I'm not JT he could win . O'Toole will go down the same path .

I doubt any real conservative media is taking any bailout money .

Hate using the word right as the Liberals made it some sort of ultra nationalist meaning .

Back
Top Bottom