Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache

We are evolving too quickly with our technology. It's very hard to cover your tracks making little booboo's like nuclear,wind and solar. A hundred years from now we will be the society that tried to fix things that weren't broken or ****** away great technology on dumb ideas.

Ecologically I'm concerned about our planet. For it to restore itself all humans need to move elsewhere.

One has to look forward but how long. The fumes from an unnecessary trip today might result in the death of a butterfly next summer or next decade. Where does one draw the line?

What if 20 years from now you were down to your last dollar, wishing you had the two bucks you spent on a coffee today? If you didn't buy the coffee you might have fallen asleep at the wheel and died in a crash.

What bothers me is when the decision is money based and on the trickle up principle.
The carbon impact of blasting JT into space is one I'm willing to accept (as long as he doesnt return). Hell, I'll contribute to the GoFundMe to make it happen.

Ecologically I'm concerned about our planet. For it to restore itself all humans need to move elsewhere.

One has to look forward but how long. The fumes from an unnecessary trip today might result in the death of a butterfly next summer or next decade. Where does one draw the line?

What if 20 years from now you were down to your last dollar, wishing you had the two bucks you spent on a coffee today? If you didn't buy the coffee you might have fallen asleep at the wheel and died in a crash.

What bothers me is when the decision is money based and on the trickle up principle.
I don't think it's always got to be about money. That said, you can't ignore it either.

We can't all leave the planet for a few years so we have to make the best of what we have. It's going to take time, we will do our part but we should not be asked or expected to take on a level of suffering that makes Canada a climate martyr.

Cows make a lot greenhouse gas, the US has enough beef and dairy to sell us -- should we do more than our fair share and kill off our beef and dairy herds?

I don't think it's always got to be about money. That said, you can't ignore it either.

We can't all leave the planet for a few years so we have to make the best of what we have. It's going to take time, we will do our part but we should not be asked or expected to take on a level of suffering that makes Canada a climate martyr.

Cows make a lot greenhouse gas, the US has enough beef and dairy to sell us -- should we do more than our fair share and kill off our beef and dairy herds?

PETA says yes.

Back
Top Bottom