Did you exercise today? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

Seeing the posts about post workout soreness i recommend trying l-citrulline malate as a supplement.
Been using it for a few years now and i am happy with the results.
If you do a search on it and you can see the benefits. The best price that i could find on it was from a Ebay vendor out of Poland very reasonable price FWIW.

I am so damn sore today I couldn’t actually get out of bed. Must’ve pulled something or other because my right side is useless today.

I’ve got one of those heated massage mats around somewhere as the Costco upper back massages didn’t do diddly squat for me.

Seeing the posts about post workout soreness i recommend trying l-citrulline malate as a supplement.
If you do a search on it and you can see the benefits. The best price that i could find on it was from a Ebay vendor out of Poland very reasonable price FWIW.
I don't suffer too bad from the DOMs, but Kyle is newer in the gym and has been joining me most days. I got a message from him a couple weeks ago about feeling like he was hit by a truck 🤣

He's also now starting to take some supplements, so that might help.

Managed to run 24km on Sunday and my energy felt great at the end, but hip flexors and feet were completely done. And that’s due to not enough leg workouts or core strengthening. Also made my feet and hips feel really sore for a day, but lots of rehydration and totally feel normal again at 48 hours later.

A pretty clean diet with some osteo and massage help a lot. Looking forward to getting some exercise each day of the long weekend.

Bumping this thread for a solid start to April.
Did upper body today and starting a new program.

The 90 day challenge I did saw me gain 2.8lbs but lose about 3.5" between my chest, waist and hips. So it'll help with fitting into the suit, but not so much on gaining free horsepower lol.

It should go in your pre-workout. I make my own PW and source the products from canadaprotein.

Today is core day again :)

If you are having difficulty paddling around a tall adventure bike or just want more ankle strength here is a fairly obscure weight machine that can help out.
AmStaff Fitness Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine
A good buy small footprint and improvements tend to come quick.
Some tutorials on YT but i prefer to use it one leg at a time as i want to benefit both ankles not just the dominant side.

Anyone recommend some good stretching exercises / programs? I'm starting to feel more and more like an old man, and it appears my injuries are primarily caused by lack of warmup / stretching.

Did solid bunch of cardio and weights today.

Anyone recommend some good stretching exercises / programs? I'm starting to feel more and more like an old man, and it appears my injuries are primarily caused by lack of warmup / stretching.
Where specifically do you feel tension or feel the need for stretches?

Yoga

Lower back, upper back, shoulders, and thighs.
Yoga is a good bet, but anything that stretches the hamstrings, glutes etc will also provide significant relief to lower back as well.

Wait for another 20 years. Arthritis has kicked into knees and neck, already conquered hands. I was enjoying the nice weather today, pulled out a few of the old girls and struggled kicking them over.

No amount of exercise is gonna help now - pharmaceuticals and liquor take over sooner or later.

I don't suffer too bad from the DOMs, but Kyle is newer in the gym and has been joining me most days. I got a message from him a couple weeks ago about feeling like he was hit by a truck 🤣

He's also now starting to take some supplements, so that might help.
What's DOMs?

Back
Top Bottom