Did you exercise today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

bigpoppa

I've come to realize how many health issues stem from lack of exercise and poor diets, and considering how physical riding can be, I'm starting a workout thread

Did a bunch a core exercises today at home, a few days ago did some cardio as well.

IMG_2670-compressed.jpeg

My main goal for 2024 is to get back to exercising regularly.

Ever since the pandemic, I hardly do any physical activity due to working a stupid amount of hours from home (and making excuses about not having time).

I'm planning to attend Racer5's intro course this summer, so I need to lose a ton of weight and get back in shape.

My main goal for 2024 is to get back to exercising regularly.

Ever since the pandemic, I hardly do any physical activity due to working a stupid amount of hours from home (and making excuses about not having time).

I'm planning to attend Racer5's intro course this summer, so I need to lose a ton of weight and get back in shape.
They have a huge amount of suits for rent, in all sizes, so even a little bit of exercise would help.

I would suggest core exercises and especially legs, because you will spend 3 long days in the heat spending a lot of time hanging on one knee!

I do a zoom meet cycling group three times a week , 1 hr sessions . The peer pressure keeps me showing up .
I have zero self discipline so this works for me , being accurate to the group

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The lifting of 10 tacos to my face the other night was quite the workout.

IMG_8297.jpeg

which reminds me, I should take you guys there. North York.

Whoa, those actually look like authentic mex taco's!
Ya might have to add that to the meetup (y)
this place was slammed full of Mexicans. Everyone had second helpings, it was excellent.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

may have to send you a message :unsure:
I thought ballers needed peletons or smart bikes? Who cares about an order of magnitude on pricing? It's for the gram.

I thought ballers needed peletons or smart bikes? Who cares about an order of magnitude on pricing? It's for the gram.
spend money on toys, not fitness. bleh.

I would like to do something but haven't figured out what.

Sent from the future
I had this dilemma a few years ago. I used to run to try to stay in shape, but the knees were hurting so I started cycling after a couple of idle years. Took the kid’s mountain bike but started slowly and short distance/time. Increase by 5 minutes each week. I try doing it daily. It became addicting. I didn’t like walking in the winter and I don’t like gyms or being inside. I took the kid’s other bike, a downhill bike, heavy thing, put studded tires on it. Great on ice and light snow, sucks in heavy or packing snow. But those days I’m getting a work out shovelling snow.

Back
Top Bottom