Coronavirus | Page 113 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Samsung phones have this built in part of the Samsung Heath app. Uses the sensor on the back by the camera.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
Checked my phone, and that function was removed in an update last year. Might not have been FDA tested/approved.

Media in the USA is quite different than Canada in that it’s very polarized politically. In Canada our major print media is politically biased however most of our TV is way more balanced than the US stuff.

If you watch US cable news or read papers that do national level reporting you can assume they will be sympathetic to one side and antagonistic to the other -- they are more or less embedded into the party they support and often parrot the party spew.
CBC television?

From Madagascar
– March 28, 2020 – 11 new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed (37 total). Per the latest State of Emergency requirements, strict confinement measures are in place starting at noon today, only those with valid authorization will be allowed to move around outside. Anyone breaking confinement will be subject to fines/arrest.

Then there are the rural people :| those thousands who have no concept of fresh water still carry spears or annually partake in the 'turning of the bones', no way are they on the list of tested, I cry for the Malagasy people.

Reactions: J_F
CBC television?
Generally speaking CBC does good fact checking, runs neutral headlines, and covers both sides, and cover news from the left and right of the story. They are a bit left on editorial opinion and story selection however that can be expected as they are a Govt news outlet.

Compare that to The Star which is a lot harder left and more like US media. Reporting bias comes thru loaded headlines, often engages in one sided reporting, and doesn't always report opposing political news of significance. Editorial policy is to endorse left-progressive politicians and support them with editorial and news selection. The Star also has very good fact checking meaning what they print has been well checked -- they don't do as well when it comes to omitting facts that matter.

From Madagascar
– March 28, 2020 – 11 new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed (37 total). Per the latest State of Emergency requirements, strict confinement measures are in place starting at noon today, only those with valid authorization will be allowed to move around outside. Anyone breaking confinement will be subject to fines/arrest.

Then there are the rural people :| those thousands who have no concept of fresh water still carry spears or annually partake in the 'turning of the bones', no way are they on the list of tested, I cry for the Malagasy people.

if this takes hold in Africa it will be bad

like you with Madagascar, I have an affinity with Ghana
having worked/lived there for several years
wonderful people with nothing but bad luck/governance
yet they keep smiling

malaria kills around 400,000 Africans EVERY YEAR
if it had taken hold in regions with white people
it would have been eliminated decades ago

That's the Trump way. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault, never their own.

Full Trump mode but not surprisingly after their dear leader has started to demonize some states inside his own country now his base are following along.

Glad the border is closed indeed.

I recall a post where someone indicated a wish for Trump's early demise. It may have been pulled. However if Big Orange croaks unexpectedly there could be serious consequences. It would be another JFK conspiracy nut fest even if he died of natural causes. He could break his neck falling down a flight of stairs in front of his closest allies and on live TV. There would be theories of stealth devices causing the trip.

Some people still arent getting the message. In barrie,A group of young guys with dirtbikes/sxs etc working together to fix one of the bikes (good) but it looked like they could be having a group hug, probably six of them shoulder to shoulder (very bad). After this meetup, all the toys would go back on the trailers and they would scatter to the wind.

Keep it up boys and all fun will be cancelled.

if this takes hold in Africa it will be bad

like you with Madagascar, I have an affinity with Ghana
having worked/lived there for several years
wonderful people with nothing but bad luck/governance
yet they keep smiling

malaria kills around 400,000 Africans EVERY YEAR
if it had taken hold in regions with white people
it would have been eliminated decades ago
In Mad they have no chimneys on the vast majority of um huts,
infants already suffer high death rates due to respiratory illness,
it won't just risk old people there it could decimate rural infant populations.

Harry and Meaghan ditched Canada for the U.S.

Trump won't fund their security.

Harry and Meaghan ditched Canada for the U.S.

Trump won't fund their security.
I read somewhere this morning they left Canada because we won’t fund their security....can’t find the article now.

that'll be a better fit for for them, LA

get into a gated community with security
a couple of thugs with guns hanging around

prolly have a TV show before long
MAGA crowd loves to hate them
That's what I was thinking. Up here people still care and they will be harassed. Down there, nobody cares who they are. I'm glad JT didnt spring for perpetual babysitters.

His Gran can rent out his cottage and pay for their security herself.

Historically, Cons have been staunchly pro monarchy (Harper returning the Royal designation to the armed forces as an example), Libs much less so (but I would not call them totally anti all the time, sort of drifting back and forth, the pirouette, changing the flag, removing Royal designations...), would the homophobic howdy doody have paid their bills here if the last election came out different???

So the wife-to-be had a shift at a local hospital last night (for those that don't know she's an RT part time now after 8 years of full time). She mentioned to me today that all the confirmed COVID patients are listed as DNR regardless of age or severity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom