Coronavirus | Page 112 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reread the first 5 pages on this thread.

Very entertaining look at the past.

Thanks for this, a user member who shall remain nameless made a fool of himself displaying ignorance as usual in minimizing the seriousness of this silent enemy in defense of cruise travelling during a pandemic.

Little wonder now why the media coined the term "covidiot"

The thread should have ended at Post 9

Last edited:
Apparently the emergency rooms are quiet as the idiots who use them are realizing that the minor ailments they have are not emergencys after all.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

If you’re heading towards a known density of coronavirus infection it really should be a serious issue. I don’t even like sitting in my doctors waiting room on a good day. My leg would have to be dropping off for me to go right now.

My Little brother is in Centenary hospital recovering with 2 stents in him. He says his floor is very quiet.
Centenary? They don’t have a cath-lab, stents are done at RVH, about 5 minutes from Centenary. Did they have to move him there?
We've had this auto sphygmomanometer for a few years now - Mrs FLSTC always worried about low BP...

Yes, that's my BP right now - it dropped 15 points when I switched to a high-fat/very-low-carb(no grains) diet with 2 meals-a-day eight months ago.

Along with vit. D and zinc supplementation, I'm not worrying about SARS/ARDS...

8scAFFV.jpg
Same thing happened to me on that diet. BP down but cholesterol up.

Centenary? They don’t have a cath-lab, stents are done at RVH, about 5 minutes from Centenary. Did they have to move him there?

Same thing happened to me on that diet. BP down but cholesterol up.
Odd,my Dad had stents done there as well about 8 years ago.

Latest spin coming out of Florida is their Covid-19 cases/spread are from people escaping New York... Nothing to do with their own inaction.

Watching the middle America right wing nutters on the forum I'm on try to justify their position over time:

"Italy in crisis!"
"Italy's a sh1thole country. No wonder."
"New York State travel ban"
"Full of democrats. F*ck em all"

Like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Thank god the border is closed.

Apparently the emergency rooms are quiet as the idiots who use them are realizing that the minor ailments they have are not emergencys after all.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
Sad to know.
Odd,my Dad had stents done there as well about 8 years ago.
Centenary isn't a go-to hospital for angioplasty or stents -- he may have been admitted there if he had a heart attack or stroke but most likely was shuffled to Rouge Valley for the procedures as that's the closest hospital with a cath-lab (Centenary and Rouge Valley are close and operate in the same health network).

I learned way to much on the subject after I got an emergency stent for my 50th birthday. That was almost 8 years ago and one helluva wakeup call. I'm healthier, fitter, and weigh 30lbs less today.

Social distancing.This is the kind of interpretation my neighbourhood has.F'n snowflakes!
zlsKgsk.jpg

x6T8Xks.jpg

Latest spin coming out of Florida is their Covid-19 cases/spread are from people escaping New York... Nothing to do with their own inaction.

That's the Trump way. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault, never their own.

Watching the middle America right wing nutters on the forum I'm on try to justify their position over time:

"Italy in crisis!"
"Italy's a sh1thole country. No wonder."
"New York State travel ban"
"Full of democrats. F*ck em all"

Full Trump mode but not surprisingly after their dear leader has started to demonize some states inside his own country now his base are following along.

Glad the border is closed indeed.

You have to watch the video for anybody that missed it live:
Media in the USA is quite different than Canada in that it’s very polarized politically. In Canada our major print media is politically biased however most of our TV is way more balanced than the US stuff.

If you watch US cable news or read papers that do national level reporting you can assume they will be sympathetic to one side and antagonistic to the other -- they are more or less embedded into the party they support and often parrot the party spew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom