Biden presidency | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t just a link, it was footage, but hey fill your boots

Biden not likely even remembers from day to day what he signed.
Sure...
His speech patterns are awkward and doesn't come across as being well put together...
*BUT* -- look into who he is.. .he's had a life-long stutter. Something that no doubt makes him come across as weak minded.
Am I a fuller supporter of him? No. I will wait to cast any judgement, depending on what he does.

In short, everyone who thinks he's weak minded due to how he speaks has something to think about.

Sure...
His speech patterns are awkward and doesn't come across as being well put together...
*BUT* -- look into who he is.. .he's had a life-long stutter. Something that no doubt makes him come across as weak minded.
Am I a fuller supporter of him? No. I will wait to cast any judgement, depending on what he does.

In short, everyone who thinks he's weak minded due to how he speaks has something to think about.
Not the stutter that concerns me, being a few crayons short of a full pack does.

i think absent minded is a better description.

Not the stutter that concerns me, being a few crayons short of a full pack does.

i think absent minded is a better description.
and the funny thing is, most of the voters are aware of it, but they chose a semi cognizant fellow over trump, what does that tell you?

kamala-pushing-biden-out-of-wheelchair-comic-meme.jpg

and the funny thing is, most of the voters are aware of it, but they chose a semi cognizant fellow over trump, what does that tell you?
that neither party could pick an adequate candidate if their life depended on it.

that neither party could pick an adequate candidate if their life depended on it.

I think both parties picked the best candidate to try and win the election for this moment. I cannot think of an alternate candidate that either party could have put forward that overall would have done as well.

While most of us like to laugh at Trump. He still holds a huge approval rating among Republicans (Trump’s Approval Rating Stabilizes Among Republicans Ahead of Senate Impeachment Trial - Morning Consult). His continued popularity among Republicans is why there were so many R politicians that were willing to go along with the election fraud nonsense. Knowing everything that we know now, if there was a presidential primary tomorrow, I think he would still be their candidate. The Republican party is too heavily split, as evidenced by Trumpism and before that the Tea Party people. Moderate R's are unlikely to win a presidential primary, even though they have a better chance of winning the presidency. I am very curious to see where the R's go from here. Do they double down on the divisiveness and Trumpism (with or without Trump), or aim for policy that would appeal to a larger portion of Americans that could actually win an election? I have a feeling it's going to be the former, doing otherwise would cause the hard righters to move to a different party altogether (Trump has floated creating a "Patriot Party") guaranteeing that R's don't win a general election anytime soon.

Biden was the perfect candidate for the moment, a moderate Democrat who is focused on trying to govern through bipartisanship and appealing to all Americans, instead of just pushing forward his agenda. Still too early to say how effective a governing strategy this will be, but it was the right strategy for the election. Bernie, who I generally like and is an important voice, is probably too far left for a good portion of the Democratic party. Warren, was my choice, but can admit she is a bit too smart for her own good making her unlikeable. I don't think any of the Democratic candidates would have any chance of winning.

The Republican strategy of painting Biden as a dementia riddled geriatric (as evidenced by the memes in this thread) backfired brilliantly. The bar was set so low that when Biden was able to put two words together in debates, he won.

Edit: Isn't it nice, yet somewhat boring, that there isn't a new presidential scandal every day? The story that I've seen mentioned the most is that Biden wore a Rolex at the inauguration. I look forward to four years of fake outrage similar to tan suit-gate, and mustard-gate.

Last edited:
I think both parties picked the best candidate to try and win the election for this moment. I cannot think of an alternate candidate that either party could have put forward that overall would have done as well.

While most of us like to laugh at Trump. He still holds a huge approval rating among Republicans (Trump’s Approval Rating Stabilizes Among Republicans Ahead of Senate Impeachment Trial - Morning Consult). His continued popularity among Republicans is why there were so many R politicians that were willing to go along with the election fraud nonsense. Knowing everything that we know now, if there was a presidential primary tomorrow, I think he would still be their candidate. The Republican party is too heavily split, as evidenced by Trumpism and before that the Tea Party people. Moderate R's are unlikely to win a presidential primary, even though they have a better chance of winning the presidency. I am very curious to see where the R's go from here. Do they double down on the divisiveness and Trumpism (with or without Trump), or aim for policy that would appeal to a larger portion of Americans that could actually win an election? I have a feeling it's going to be the former, doing otherwise would cause the hard righters to move to a different party altogether (Trump has floated creating a "Patriot Party") guaranteeing that R's don't win a general election anytime soon.

Biden was the perfect candidate for the moment, a moderate Democrat who is focused on trying to govern through bipartisanship and appealing to all Americans, instead of just pushing forward his agenda. Still too early to say how effective a governing strategy this will be, but it was the right strategy for the election. Bernie, who I generally like and is an important voice, is probably too far left for a good portion of the Democratic party. Warren, was my choice, but can admit she is a bit too smart for her own good making her unlikeable. I don't think any of the Democratic candidates would have any chance of winning.

The Republican strategy of painting Biden as a dementia riddled geriatric (as evidenced by the memes in this thread) backfired brilliantly. The bar was set so low that when Biden was able to put two words together in debates, he won.

Edit: Isn't it nice, yet somewhat boring, that there isn't a new presidential scandal every day? The story that I've seen mentioned the most is that Biden wore a Rolex at the inauguration. I look forward to four years of fake outrage similar to tan suit-gate, and mustard-gate.
Exactly my point.

The stories of United States Presidents are repeated, boring and honestly we have enough ******** up here in our own backyard to satisfy my drama cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom