Biden presidency | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that math work? Seems like optimistic reporting. Alberta put in $1.5B in equity and guaranteed a $5.7B loan on a pipeline to nowhere. They may carry some value on the books to minimize apparent losses, but a pipeline to nowhere has a real market value of close to zero. It looks to me like Alberta is on track for a $7B gut punch on this one, not the $1B mentioned in the article.
Surely it is more than $1 billion but I am sure they don't have to come through with a loan on something that isn't built....and even if they do it is a loan that must be repaid.

Surely it is more than $1 billion but I am sure they don't have to come through with a loan on something that isn't built....and even if they do it is a loan that must be repaid.
It depends on the controls put in place. Would the lender hold it back until construction benchmarks were completed like a construction loan for a house or would it all be available from day one as it was government backed? It it was all available, how much got filtered off by the players that "deserved" to collect the anticipated profits for their work? Keeping the pipeline construction company operational makes no sense now that there is no pipeline to construct so it can fold up and stick the province with the loan.

since I spend so much time ******** on trump, its only fair to do both sides, check out the level of cuckury from CNN reporters, you just know he gonna be spending the next 4 years hitting him with those softballs (LOL ratio):

1611205186892.png

apparently the avengers are geriatrics , much cringe

1611252363047.png

And we're all safer than yesterday. He may be sleepy but at least his sole purpose in life in not self-enrichment to the detriment of all others.
I wouldn’t say that, giving that the other big powers will be pushing back harder now they know that the US is weak at best. Trump was batshit crazy nobody i don’t think the rest of the world really know where they stood with him

At least with trump the democratic news called everything to the front right or wrong. So they had an idea what was happening.

The news will try to bury the ******** this government will bring to the table and failures

Last edited:
At least with trump the democratic news called everything to the front right or wrong. So they had an idea what was happening.
Wait wait wait...

Weren't you the defecto "democratic news is full of the most horsesh*t lying sacks of whale dung" supporters on the planet????

Wait wait wait...

Weren't you the defecto "democratic news is full of the most horsesh*t lying sacks of whale dung" supporters on the planet????
Didn’t you read my post?

I did say right or wrong. Just to stay in character. I’ll say Mostly wrong

since I spend so much time ******** on trump, its only fair to do both sides, check out the level of cuckury from CNN reporters, you just know he gonna be spending the next 4 years hitting him with those softballs (LOL ratio):

View attachment 46653
I'd sell my CNN stock (if I had any).

The next 4 years is going to look like one very long 'Larry King Live' style love in. Unlike Obama years, there is no war to cover, no Tea Party to vilify. Van Jones will be happy all the time, Don-Ron Burgundy-Lemon & Anderson Cooper will be so giggly we won't be able to follow them.

They're gonna have to bring Master Tobin back just for some shock value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom