Biden presidency | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sell my CNN stock (if I had any).

The next 4 years is going to look like one very long 'Larry King Live' style love in. Unlike Obama years, there is no war to cover, no Tea Party to vilify. Van Jones will be happy all the time, Don-Ron Burgundy-Lemon & Anderson Cooper will be so giggly we won't be able to follow them.

They're gonna have to bring Master Tobin back just for some shock value.

glenn greenwald once said its all just for the ratings, without a boogeyman their profits go down the toilet, im sure they'll try to drum something else up now that the dumpster fire/king of TV ratings is no longer in office, but like a woman faking an orgasm, it just wont be the same

glenn greenwald once said its all just for the ratings, without a boogeyman their profits go down the toilet, im sure they'll try to drum something else up now that the dumpster fire/king of TV ratings is no longer in office, but like a woman faking an orgasm, it just wont be the same
It is about ratings, advertisers pay for eyeball counts. More people watching, more $/minute for commercials.

CNN needs to fill a 24 hour news cycle, Trump helped by providing 20 hours of content each day for the last 5 years. Now they need plane crashes, BLM riots, dramacides, or a war somewhere. COVID is boring us to death, I'll bet Trump has an agreement to hunker down in exchange for no inquiries.

It is about ratings, advertisers pay for eyeball counts. More people watching, more $/minute for commercials.

CNN needs to fill a 24 hour news cycle, Trump helped by providing 20 hours of content each day for the last 5 years. Now they need plane crashes, BLM riots, dramacides, or a war somewhere. COVID is boring us to death, I'll bet Trump has an agreement to hunker down in exchange for no inquiries.
Apparently there is talk of US military convoys driving into Syria already...

I hope not. While the US does like their military squirmishes, one thing Trump did well is shut those down.

I kinda like the idea of using bully threat rather than bully fight - less blood, less destruction .

Didnt see that blasted on the news cycle anywhere yet.
i24NEWS

Apparently sent in to defend some oil fields they stole from Syria. I guess since Biden is killing the oil pipelines, franking and all new drilling he needs somewhere else to supply the country.

For some reason environmentalists don't care if the oil comes from stolen land with zero environmental protections in place, as long as its not from the US or Canada.

i24NEWS

Apparently sent in to defend some oil fields they stole from Syria. I guess since Biden is killing the oil pipelines, franking and all new drilling he needs somewhere else to supply the country.

For some reason environmentalists don't care if the oil comes from stolen land with zero environmental protections in place, as long as its not from the US or Canada.
Optics. Why ruin a perfectly good country where the oil is bad for the environment. Let’s take it from this place that no one cares about....except the people actually living there, or making money off it.

And we're all safer than yesterday. He may be sleepy but at least his sole purpose in life in not self-enrichment to the detriment of all others.
Ha Ha yes he never knew anything his son was doing . LOL

Biden not likely even remembers from day to day what he signed.

When asked about pipeline he says what pipeline

i24NEWS

Donors. The ones funding the environmentalists are here not the middle east. Preserve your own backyard, to hell with what you can't see. They just want it to appear from a magical place far away.

I think he seems to have a good memory...he said he was going to do these things ages ago...and did them. All while not golfing. Amazing.
Easy there, it's been day 1.

I think he seems to have a good memory...he said he was going to do these things ages ago...and did them. All while not golfing. Amazing.
I heard he uses a memory stick. 1611330277135.jpeg
And he does golf. He was one of the best in Washington, his first year as VP he had a 6 handicap, Obama was a 17 then.

I hope not. While the US does like their military squirmishes, one thing Trump did well is shut those down.

I kinda like the idea of using bully threat rather than bully fight - less blood, less destruction .

Hey stop that !

Orange man bad .

yes he never knew anything his son was doing

You know all the Hunter Biden conspiracy theories kinda fizzled out to nothing, right? When, uh, it came out that it was all faked despite the right wing gulping it up as gospel without really fact checking anything? And then ending up with egg on their face?

But wait, I'm sure you'll tell us how you feel otherwise and the "media is just not covering it", NBC is a liberal shill website, the deep state is covering it up, etc etc etc. Please, enlighten us all.

You know all the Hunter Biden conspiracy theories kinda fizzled out to nothing, right? When, uh, it came out that it was all faked despite the right wing gulping it up as gospel without really fact checking anything? And then ending up with egg on their face?

But wait, I'm sure you'll tell us how you feel otherwise and the "media is just not covering it", NBC is a liberal shill website, the deep state is covering it up, etc etc etc. Please, enlighten us all.
The Hunter stuff was real though... the fbi and irs confirmed he has been under investigation for a couple years, theu didnt come out until after the election was over cause of fear of a Hillary email repeat.

The Hunter stuff was real though... the fbi and irs confirmed he has been under investigation for a couple years,

Under investigation for tax issues, yes. As yet unproven. We'll see where that goes.

The whole laptop thing was a complete and total fabrication. Which is why when it blew up and a lot of people had to eat crow you saw it suddenly go away as quickly as it hit the news.

Under investigation for tax issues, yes. As yet unproven. We'll see where that goes.

The whole laptop thing was a complete and total fabrication. Which is why when it blew up and a lot of people had to eat crow you saw it suddenly go away as quickly as it hit the news.
The computer thing was not fake, I seen from a site that posted it. I gave the link to a person here who also seen.

But i wouldn’t post the link to publc

Easy there, it's been day 1.

According to Hannity his first week was already a "disaster" even before he'd finished his first day.

Got a good laugh out of that one. As did a lot of others. I see Fox is still beating the Trump drum trying to stay relative with the MAGA crowd.

The computer thing was not fake, I seen from a site that posted it. I gave the link to a person here who also seen.

But i wouldn’t post the link to publc

You HAVE to be kidding. Did you even read the link I posted?

You should take some advice from some of the really wise people from history. Like Einstein when he had this to say.

1611363008124.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom