Been stuck in the same spot at 404/401 for 30 mins | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Been stuck in the same spot at 404/401 for 30 mins

You actually made it to work?

Sounds like he just turned around and went back home.

ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601.jpg

Sounds like he just turned around and went back home.

ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601.jpg
My buddy made it to orillia and back by 2pm. And another to downtown and back by lunch.

I can’t believe how bad it is…like we’ve never seen snow before.

like we’ve never seen snow before.
probably some truth to this.
Nothing says welcome to canada like learning how to rear end the beemer in your first snowfall.

I went to work at 4:30a as usual. Storm was just starting to rev up.

Boss decided to call off our day at 9:30. Only 1 other driver even made it in.

Came out to the parking lot to find this.

1DB516DB-158F-40AE-8B80-3B37A3834389.jpeg

Believe it or not I did make it 99% or the way home. Our side street was impassable. Managed to get to a school parking lot around the corner and left it there. Knee deep walking home from there and it still came down for several more hours.

I think we got in the range of 50cm here.

We sent a few trucks out , first couple delivery spots they couldn't get in , next couple customers couldn't get a lift truck out to the lot. Everyone returned to base. Do over for tomorrow , except now the delivery schedule is out and the 'just in time' folks are out of time . Let the yelling commence .

We sent a few trucks out , first couple delivery spots they couldn't get in , next couple customers couldn't get a lift truck out to the lot. Everyone returned to base. Do over for tomorrow , except now the delivery schedule is out and the 'just in time' folks are out of time . Let the yelling commence .
The beauty of JIT systems. It all works great…until it doesn’t.

We got hammered waaaaaaay bad out here on the east end, literally knee-deep out front of our house, and that's just raw snow, not even because of drifting. Some drifts are 4-5 feet tall.

Our bosses boss still thought at 9AM (just as the blizzard warning popped up for Durham Region) that we were going to go out.

1 driver went out to try to get his truck and couldn't even get it out of it's parking spot. Suffice to say nobody went out.

I came home and tried to snowblow my driveway LOL.

1642454588791.png

My buddy made it to orillia and back by 2pm. And another to downtown and back by lunch.

I can’t believe how bad it is…like we’ve never seen snow before.
Markham to newmarket at 7AM - 1.5 hrs. Newmarket to Markham 2PM - 40 minutes.

Getting the last 200' down my unplowed street - 1 hr.

1642455317790.png

1642455376281.png

Need an ATV. Neighbours are having way too much fun on theirs. Just strapped a plow onto one of them and he’s doing his driveway.

Back
Top Bottom