Been stuck in the same spot at 404/401 for 30 mins | GTAMotorcycle.com

Been stuck in the same spot at 404/401 for 30 mins

And I still have no clue why we aren’t moving. Running low on coffee. Someone send help!
I hope you're kidding because why the hell would you even be on a 400 Series highway with a weather emergency declared? You should know that just 5cm is enough to grind Toronto traffic to a halt.
I'm going skiing later, because powder days are rare in Ontario.

I hope you're kidding because why the hell would you even be on a 400 Series highway with a weather emergency declared? You should know that just 5cm is enough to grind Toronto traffic to a halt.
I’m paid very good money to show up 🙂

And the commercials told me the highway is taken care of first 😂

WFH for the win!

I can only assume all the roads are pooched today and Wednesday Will be a nice melt…only to freeze up Thursday!

Be safe! Texting and driving is bad!

WFH for the win!

I can only assume all the roads are pooched today and Wednesday Will be a nice melt…only to freeze up Thursday!

Whose driving? I’m sitting here watching the snow pile up 😜

In all seriousness. Passed about 4 cars and an ambulance that aren’t going anywhere. Probably some poor chap blocking the on ramp in a similar situation

F150 4x4 , with Nokian snows . If I wanted , I could leave home
My X5 with blizzaks is laughing at these conditions, but the peasants in their Mazda 3s aren’t doing so well…

Today's one of those days I wish I had the WRX still....AWD donuts anyone?

My X5 with blizzaks is laughing at these conditions, but the peasants in their Mazda 3s aren’t doing so well…
At least you have winter tires...I've seen more than enough SUVs with all-seasons because 'I have all wheel drive, don't need winter tires' ... but that's a thread for another day.

That's always the problem , one of those braggards from the E vehicle thread will be telling us how long the battery lasts when you cant go anywhere and just need to run the heater. "my volt can sit still for 12.897 hrs"

That's always the problem , one of those braggards from the E vehicle thread will be telling us how long the battery lasts when you cant go anywhere and just need to run the heater. "my volt can sit still for 12.897 hrs"
Pretty sure my battery lasts LESS just running the heater than it does at driving. But don't care enough to test that theory.

WFH for the win!

Not sure about that melt. Tomorrow is supposed to be above freezing, but the next two weeks it's sub-freezing. I think the Army might need to help with this record breaking snow-fall in TO.😆

F150 4x4 , with Nokian snows . If I wanted , I could leave home
RAM 1500 with TOYO ATs. Call if you get stuck, I have a Ford recovery strap.

I hope you're kidding because why the hell would you even be on a 400 Series highway with a weather emergency declared? You should know that just 0.5cm is enough to grind Toronto traffic to a halt.
FIFY

4WD makes good drivers better and bad drivers worse.

If you know how to drive, the snow tires you really need are on the car in front of you

P.S. Went grocery shopping yesterday. Stocked up.

if you can't move then the snow plows cant get through to clear the way.
OPP twitter gave a good message for everyone looking at their phones while driving to try turning off your traction control if you are stuck.

Back
Top Bottom