2022 Day Trips! | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 Day Trips!

Effing hell. Had a full day ride planned this week and battery seems fully dead this morning.

On the charger now but I’m on the hunt for a quick battery.

Unless I can steal the one off my cousins CBR250R…he’s forgotten his bike is here.

Effing hell. Had a full day ride planned this week and battery seems fully dead this morning.

Unless I can steal the one off my cousins CBR250R…he’s forgotten his bike is here.
Take it I'll get you through the day and let you figure out what you're doing

Sent from the future

Take it I'll get you through the day and let you figure out what you're doing

Sent from the future
It's a bit smaller, but should work for the day.

I'll call the Milton Powersports dealer to see if they have stock and bomb over after work. With Honda removing their Powersports, all of my local spots are gone.

I do work near the Cycle World and Snow City so there's always tomorrow as an option.

It's a bit smaller, but should work for the day.

I'll call the Milton Powersports dealer to see if they have stock and bomb over after work. With Honda removing their Powersports, all of my local spots are gone.

I do work near the Cycle World and Snow City so there's always tomorrow as an option.
Give these guys a call if you want a quality aftermarket.
They will cross reference .

I did install a new USB charger...but there's nothing connected to it. That wouldn't drain the battery...right?

The one that CT had on sale that a few GTAMers grabbed.

I did install a new USB charger...but there's nothing connected to it. That wouldn't drain the battery...right?

The one that CT had on sale that a few GTAMers grabbed.
Which one ?
Maybe if it has a switch to turn it on/off.

I'd say just start your bike again. If you've had it on the charger for an hour might be enough to start.
When was the last time you rode it, maybe if it's been sitting for awhile it lost it's charge.
Good luck!

I'd say just start your bike again. If you've had it on the charger for an hour might be enough to start.
When was the last time you rode it, maybe if it's been sitting for awhile it lost it's charge.
Good luck!
Been on the charger for 3hrs...no change to the charger status light.

Honda - $270
Moto shop - $99

Need to get my *** to Scarborough tomorrow as there's zero chance to get there by 6 tonight.

Honda - $270
Moto shop - $99

Need to get my *** to Scarborough tomorrow as there's zero chance to get there by 6 tonight.
Oof

Honda - $270
Moto shop - $99

Did you try the Milton place I gave you?

Prices and quality are good.
I'm in Milton. I can pick it up for you.

Reactions: LBV
Did you try the Milton place I gave you?

Prices and quality are good.
I'm in Milton. I can pick it up for you.
Thanks. I did reach out to them.

$300 for the unit. And no stock with a small chance they can get it for tomorrow.

Appreciate the offer!

Thanks. I did reach out to them.

$300 for the unit. And no stock with a small chance they can get it for tomorrow.

Appreciate the offer!
Wow.
What kind of battery are you quoting. OEM or aftermarket

Everyone quoted me Yuasa…except Halton Automotive. They went aftermarket.

Yesterday I rode from Toronto to Maynooth following one of the many routes @shanekingsley has shared. Some nice twisty roads and landscape.

I forgot to take some photos as I was enjoying the ride. A little tired from riding 9+ hours, but worth it.

1661814948954.png

Didn’t want to pull a full day today so opted to go south for an annual visit to Niagara.

Good ride so far, as I’m sitting with a bagel and coffee in Dover before I fire up to go home.

17CF911B-38F5-45F1-84EE-20FC3374699B.jpeg

B79A020C-2078-40F4-877A-AB505117E38F.jpeg

B5FAE9F4-EA3D-424E-B88E-98849D37AF1C.jpeg

EDIT: 399.0km for the day lol. Nice.

Won’t be going back that way again….so very very straight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom