2022 Day Trips! | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 Day Trips!

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
With some of the rain we've had recently to start cleaning off the roads and the nicer weather now upon us, maybe the good riding season has finally begun.

Post up your pics and your day trips!

Today I decided to head into the city and while down there I swung by Humber Bay Park (West), because this spot is one of my favourite ones to take in the view of the Toronto skyline.

2010%20DL650%2004-04-22.jpg

Normally I don't stop for condos, but these ones caught my eye for some reason.
2010%20DL650%2004-04-22%20%282%29.jpg

Hey old friend how have you been?
We need to get out for a ride this year.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Life is very busy, but great - and how about you bud?
And yeah, definitely looking forward to getting out on a ride with you:)

Just went from west to east end via lakeshore today. Stopped at random parking lot.

895a633bb324e7cc8084e42b837113dd.jpg

Saw this weird creepy house

6008508afa04f0374642095924cefcf6.jpg

Had some tea and cookies in Omnia coffee roasters next to flying squirrel

1012a6783e097a83da09813fb08d3988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is this house on Queen st East (between Leslie and Coxwell)

I think after this week things might actually start to look better. The rain this week also should help clear up the roads further 🤞
The forecast changed quite a bit since yesterday. Maybe it will be a mostly dry week to get out there anyways:)

Around this way I’m hoping for a torrential downpour of street sweepers.
Hey jc100 you are out Kingston way? Did they finish the construction in the city, I was out that way last year and it was sucky.

Hey jc100 you are out Kingston way? Did they finish the construction in the city, I was out that way last year and it was sucky.

The roads are in a **** state in town. Some big potholes around. Construction wise in town it’s ok now. I’ll see what it’s like outside the city shortly. The local roads outside are usually crappy with sand in the corners until we get a decent downpour.

a lot of bikes out today, didnt get a chance to ride but I did get to have some decent dosa for the first time in 3 years so...🤷‍♂️

I just picked up one of those 360° action cameras.

Just playing around with it right now. So many options. Gotta read the manual.

I hate reading manuals...

Very cool. Where is it mounted? Cant tell from my phone right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very sandy around here still.

There's a RAM mount on the left handlebar right beside the spot where the handguard meets the bar.

The 360 SW does a pretty good job at stitching out the HW. I can't even tell by zooming in on the picture.
It's amazing technology. Especially if you just have the one handlebar mounted camera and then you can choose different perspectives from the one camera only.

How fast were you going for that picture you posted?

Back
Top Bottom