Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2 | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2

EG.5. Is this week’s variant. Like the flu this thing will be around forever , our best option is being vigilant, stay home when you suspect it’s more than a cold and using some common sense .

A lot of people post dum stuff like Covid is over , move on . Well not really folks .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

EG.5. Is this week’s variant. Like the flu this thing will be around forever , our best option is being vigilant, stay home when you suspect it’s more than a cold and using some common sense .

A lot of people post dum stuff like Covid is over , move on . Well not really folks .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
We are not post Covid. We are Covid adjusted. Pick your attitude and live or die by it.

I still see lots of people who didn't learn basic hygiene over the past few years. See them constantly wiping noise, or coughing into their hands. This an't going away completely I guess.

I am masking when I go to the grocery store still. I think that is a cesspool. Everywhere else is un masked.

I still see lots of people who didn't learn basic hygiene over the past few years. See them constantly wiping noise, or coughing into their hands. This an't going away completely I guess.

I am masking when I go to the grocery store still. I think that is a cesspool. Everywhere else is un masked.
And here I thought I smelled when you didn't want to shake my hand at last week's burger meet! Now I understand!

"Pretty sure" you are dead wrong.....also from personal experience and if you really wanted to know, there are dozens if not hundreds of peer reviewed papers on long covid.....but you appear rather to want to tout your uninformed opinion. 🏍️ :coffee:

Salon is a very left leaning site. They say in the article that its more likely in the less vaccinated. The portion of the population that's unvaxed is very very small and pretty sure salon was one of the sites calling for the genocide of the antivax. Why do they care so much about them now? Nothing in the article looks peer reviewed, just links to random studies.

All credible articles that I've seen about long-covid have indicated that it was generally less prevalent, and with milder symptoms, in people who were up-to-date with their vaccinations.

Doctor (and I) are pretty sure that I caught omicron around February 2022 when Canada was having the "omicron spike" and the vaccine had not yet been tailored for it. I've since had the so-called "bivalent" dose, and there's talk that the next tailored version is going to be available in October, and I'll be getting that, too.

Uh, no.

Personal experience. You think I want to be in this situation?

It's prompting me to take early retirement. I'm hoping the stress reduction and fewer time commitments will help with recovery.

Lots of people have it worse than I do.
You and I don't agree on much...and that's ok, but you are not even willing to entertain the fact that jabs with "Intentionally Blank" written on the product monographs are making you sick and that "Long COVID" is cover? I am writing this as I get 5 emails a day of young people who have died from these jabs. Please check out The Kurgan Report on Bitchute before you are dead. He reads from the VAERS Database daily. I don't care if you disagree with me, just open your mind to the fact that you have put something into your body that is not known and people are dying from daily. The Kurgan Report on Bitchute. These were previously healthy people. Some are children...now dead. I won't argue COVID with you, I just ask that you examine the fact that you were duped before you are dead. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

You and I don't agree on much...and that's ok, but you are not even willing to entertain the fact that jabs with "Intentionally Blank" written on the product monographs are making you sick and that "Long COVID" is cover? I am writing this as I get 5 emails a day of young people who have died from these jabs. Please check out The Kurgan Report on Bitchute before you are dead. He reads from the VAERS Database daily. I don't care if you disagree with me, just open your mind to the fact that you have put something into your body that is not known and people are dying from daily. The Kurgan Report on Bitchute. These were previously healthy people. Some are children...now dead. I won't argue COVID with you, I just ask that you examine the fact that you were duped before you are dead. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

Boggle. Healthy people die all the time, sometimes it's because they even put known substances in their body!

ZOMG, conspiracy!!

Boggle. Healthy people die all the time, sometimes it's because they even put known substances in their body!

ZOMG, conspiracy!!
My loser B-I-L said he was going to publish a book. I was polite but my mind asked "Who needs a book on how to fail".

His game plan was:

1) Research the internet on what sort of stuff people were searching for. His search at that time found that a lot of people were looking for info on ringworm, an skin infection. (People don't want to hug you)

2) Go to all kinds of world wide hospital and MOH sites and collect their recommendations.

3) Compile the info (Plagiarizer) into a new format (Cut and paste is faster than key by key copying)

4) List the online book using a fake name and charge $20 a copy.

That was all before Covid so the only change in his plans would likely be publishing a book on Covid instead of ringworm.

Another source of Covid pros and cons hits the internet bookshelf.

ZOMG, conspiracy!!
The VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) Database is conspiracy?

Still?

Google will give you whatever system narrative answer you want...it's actually narrowing it down to the only answer they want you to have...which is what? The Ministry of Information. It's original purpose reveals itself.

Read through some of these testimonials and hope (and I hope for you) that you don't become one of them:

I'm seeing this in person. No one I know has died from COVID, three friends have died from vaccine induced myocarditis.

Brought to you by Pfizer.

I'm not debating COVID with you, or anyone, I'm genuinely concerned for Brian P and his mindset. He still believes this nonsense and is willing to take yet another vaccine.

What's next, a vaccine for the fake forest fires? The world just magically started burning as three years of two weeks to flatten the curve ended? At which point do you abandoned the narrative and wake the **** up???

Last edited by a moderator:
Google will give you whatever system narrative answer you want...it's actually narrowing it down to the only answer they want you to have...which is what? The Ministry of Information. It's original purpose reveals itself.

Read through some of these testimonials and hope (and I hope for you) that you don't become one of them:

I'm seeing this in person. No one I know has died from COVID, three friends have died from vaccine induced myocarditis.

I'm not debating COVID with you, or anyone, I'm genuinely concerned for Brian P and his mindset. He still believes this nonsense and is willing to take yet another vaccine.

What's next, a vaccine for the fake forest fires? The world just magically started burning as three years of two weeks to flatten the curve ended? At which point do you abandoned the narrative and wake the F up???

I'm so confused.

People die from medication all the time. Why aren't you out there banging the drum about the people dying from over the counter medication. Just what do you imagine we are still asleep to? Do you think anyone posting here doesn't understand there is risk involved in medicine? Always has been, always will be.

That’s John’s Hopkins University medical centre full of the same kinds of doctors that presumably you trust if they tell you someone died of a vaccine injury (otherwise who exactly is diagnosing this?).

More people die from paracetamol overdoses than the COVID vaccine.

By the way, they aren’t doing this because these deaths from the vaccine are vanishingly rare.

What's next, a vaccine for the fake forest fires? The world just magically started burning as three years of two weeks to flatten the curve ended? At which point do you abandoned the narrative and wake the F up???

I’m concerned about your degree of gullibility.

Occam’s razor. Critical thinking. Basic scientific understanding etc.

No, you’re not seeing this in person. Your preconceived bias and inability to consider rational scientific consenting sources tells you something else.

Back
Top Bottom