Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2 | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Y'all might want to keep an eye out for change of plans. Stealth Covid BA.2

I know 2 people who've died...and a crap ton who caught it. Some vaccinated, some unvaccinated some partially vaccinated. Some careful, some who didn't give a damn... Overall everyone is fine though, minus the 2. I used to work with one in a call center back in the day, and the other one also an ex coworker, all people in their 60-70s. They fought for a while in both cases.

I've been keeping an eye at the booster/3rd shot numbers in ontario and it hasn't budged from 52% in probably 3 months. (obviously this is a 5yrs old + number...and i dont think 5-12 y old can get boosted) but even then, theres a much much lower uptake in the younger crowd.
I gotta wonder though when 2-shots are gonna be considered not fully/partially vaccinated anymore since the effectiveness wanes over time. It will change the data quite a lot.

Last edited:
I gotta wonder though when 2-shots are gonna be considering not fully/partially vaccinated anymore since the effectiveness wanes over time. It will change the data quite a lot.
Sadly I think that will be mainly driven by politics not science/medicine. Imo, the smarter way to address it if they move the bar is to drop quantity and go with shot within the last xxx days (probably one year?). You need two to get baseline but after that, if you had 5 but the the last was more than a year ago, you are probably less protected than someone that had 3 but the last one was two weeks ago.

Correlation does not necessarily equal causation.
Someone takes a vaccine on Tuesday and is dead on Wednesday is not causation?

Someone (nurse) drops dead on TV while taking the vaccine is not causation?

Use the VAERS database to see the madness of these experimental injections.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

This nurse? Do some more research. Dont just automatically believe every story that fits your perception.

I don't know anyone who's died from COVID. I know a **** ton of people that have died from the vaccine tho.

Are you Polish? Because I know for a fact my Polak buddies have the unluckiest friends of friends in the world.

Pretty much everyone has been dying of the vaccine. The odds were so small and yet every single person that died after must have been from the vax.

Funny that. Only Polaks are affected….

VAERS database isn’t what you want to be using for a number of reasons you can read about if you’re inclined.

As we move into summer, more than two years since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, the words “new wave” are probably the last thing anyone wants to hear. Yet it is true that recent UK data (as well as data from Florida and other places) indicates that sublineages of the Omicron variant, BA.4 and BA.5, are kicking off a new wave of cases. With the pandemic no longer dominating the news in the way it once did, it’s worth taking stock of where we are and what needs to be done.

After all, these variations on Omicron are not more severe, but they do have the capacity to reinfect people, even those who have had a previous version of Omicron. This is further evidence that reaching “herd immunity” (where enough people are vaccinated or infected to stop further circulation) against Covid-19 is probably impossible.
more

I know 2 people who've died...and a crap ton who caught it. Some vaccinated, some unvaccinated some partially vaccinated. Some careful, some who didn't give a damn... Overall everyone is fine though, minus the 2. I used to work with one in a call center back in the day, and the other one also an ex coworker, all people in their 60-70s. They fought for a while in both cases.

I've been keeping an eye at the booster/3rd shot numbers in ontario and it hasn't budged from 52% in probably 3 months. (obviously this is a 5yrs old + number...and i dont think 5-12 y old can get boosted) but even then, theres a much much lower uptake in the younger crowd.
I gotta wonder though when 2-shots are gonna be considered not fully/partially vaccinated anymore since the effectiveness wanes over time. It will change the data quite a lot.

2 doses is already not considered fully vaccinated. At least with the Ontario guidelines and recommendations.
You need 3 doses (booster) to be considered fully vaccinated.
Have had to keep people home with household positive cases because of this.

2 doses is already not considered fully vaccinated. At least with the Ontario guidelines and recommendations.
The ArriveCan app only looks at the first two shots, so far.

While mainly semantics, "fully vaccinated" in Ontario is still two shots. Many locations require two shots plus a booster but that is not the definition of fully vaccinated (for now).

"
You are considered fully vaccinated in Ontario if you have received:

• the full primary series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, "

more

Yep, this was on the BBC few days ago. The reaction was a violent sense of outrage from the denial camp. It’s more infectious but not any more virulent….for the timebeing.

While mainly semantics, "fully vaccinated" in Ontario is still two shots. Many locations require two shots plus a booster but that is not the definition of fully vaccinated (for now).

"
You are considered fully vaccinated in Ontario if you have received:

• the full primary series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, "
Sorry you guys are correct. Definition even on Ontario says 2 doses is fully vaccinated.

However the for isolating you are now treated as unvaccinated if you are over 18 and not boosted in Ontario.
You do not need to isolate if one of the following applies to you:

• you have previously tested positive in the last 90 days and do not have symptoms
  • you are over 18 years old and have received a COVID-19 booster dose and do not have symptoms
  • you are under 18 years old and are fully vaccinated and do not have symptoms
source: What to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19

Sorry you guys are correct. Definition even on Ontario says 2 doses is fully vaccinated.

However the for isolating you are now treated as unvaccinated if you are over 18 and not boosted in Ontario.
You do not need to isolate if one of the following applies to you:

• you have previously tested positive in the last 90 days and do not have symptoms
  • you are over 18 years old and have received a COVID-19 booster dose and do not have symptoms
  • you are under 18 years old and are fully vaccinated and do not have symptoms
source: What to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19
That's why I said it's mainly semantics as they haven't changed the definition but require additional measures if you don't have shots beyond "fully vaccinated". It's all just politics with minimal science at this point. Disappointing but not unexpected.

That's why I said it's mainly semantics as they haven't changed the definition but require additional measures if you don't have shots beyond "fully vaccinated". It's all just politics with minimal science at this point. Disappointing but not unexpected.
new wording on some places is 'up-to-date' for boosted.

Back
Top Bottom