Woke Toronto star "Journalist" tries to cancel a restaurant. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Woke Toronto star "Journalist" tries to cancel a restaurant.

Article in the national post about this:

Check out her twitter. Woman is a racist, bigoted moron. Perfect example of a young little snowflake who thinks she can mess with peoples business' without repercussion.

Stuff like this pisses me off time for a thicker skin . The business owner caved and shut down and apologized rediculous.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

I don't agree with cancel culture, but let's not forget it's not a left-wing-only thing.

Remembering when right-wing snowflakes urged boycotts and sent death threats to some women playing guitars when they said things they didn't agree with:

There's an inner voice in me screaming "Y U GOTTA MAKE US ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS SEE-LAI? THIS ISN'T A BAD THING!"

For those who need the translation.
Wait, ****, is see-lai/c-lai the Chinese equivalent to Karen? O_O

Last edited:
I AM outraged at her outrage! LOL

The Torstar "journalist" found a slant and got published. As long as we giving these dingbats a voice, they will have a voice.

Check out her twitter. Woman is a racist, bigoted moron. Perfect example of a young little snowflake who thinks she can mess with peoples business' without repercussion.
She is a alt-left along with her friend Shree Paradkar. The ideological spin these two put into their writing makes me shake my head.

I don't agree with cancel culture, but let's not forget it's not a left-wing-only thing.

Remembering when right-wing snowflakes urged boycotts and sent death threats to some women playing guitars when they said things they didn't agree with:

I could find an example of almost anything if I looked hard enough.
This is 98% a left-wing thing.

Couple of weeks ago Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez avocated for a public list of prominent Trump supporters so she could have them cancelled at some time in the future.

This whole load makes no sense. If something is culturally sound, then others should adopt it, and we should be grateful that they do.

Here's hoping that my culture drives cars and motorcycles.
All you complainers can take a long walk off a short pier.

Do we have to go around confiscating things that don't fit with your perceived culture, based upon the colour of your skin?
What about trans people? Are they appropriating the culture of a different sex?

This whole load makes no sense. If something is culturally sound, then others should adopt it, and we should be grateful that they do.

Here's hoping that my culture drives cars and motorcycles.
All you complainers can take a long walk off a short pier.

Do we have to go around confiscating things that don't fit with your perceived culture, based upon the colour of your skin?
What about trans people? Are they appropriating the culture of a different sex?
The irony is she has:
English name
Lives in a democracy invented by a different culture
Eats food invented by a different culture
Wears fashion of a different culture
Drives a car invented by a different culture
Lives in homes developed from techniques and engineering by a different culture.
I could go on...
Most of her whole existence can be traced back to different cultures, ironically the one culture who has influenced her the most is the one she hates.
Just another brainless, low-IQ, privileged idiot who has been given a voice thanks to social media.
Too bad we cant ship her off to some other part of the world or some other time in history.

Ya gotta think this one thru. Natalie Maines certainly didn't.

They were not just women playing guitars. They named themselves Dixie Chicks. They catered to southerners with their Texas twang bluegrass, swamp justice lyrics, and cowgirl costumes. Dixie is the 11 states region that hold strong to Confederate ideals, and geographically is above 95% republican. She ****** on a big part of her fan base when she publicly dissed her home state of Texas along with 43.

The MC equivalent might be the president of Vance and Hines shouting HARLEY SUCKS from a stage at Sturgis.

Hang on, am I understanding this right? You can't open a business or restaurant and serve anything that is from another culture now according to wokeness? So all those non Italians that serve a form of pasta in their restaurants need to apologize and take it off the menu? Im going to tell my Italian friends to protest outside burger King over their new parmasan chicken sandwich.

Do people really have nothing better to do then get offended by frivolous crap.

Hang on, am I understanding this right? You can't open a business or restaurant and serve anything that is from another culture now according to wokeness? So all those non Italians that serve a form of pasta in their restaurants need to apologize and take it off the menu? Im going to tell my Italian friends to protest outside burger King over their new parmasan chicken sandwich.

Do people really have nothing better to do then get offended by frivolous crap.
Not so fast pasta is actually chinese

Ya gotta think this one thru. Natalie Maines certainly didn't.

They were not just women playing guitars. They named themselves Dixie Chicks. They catered to southerners with their Texas twang bluegrass, swamp justice lyrics, and cowgirl costumes. Dixie is the 11 states region that hold strong to Confederate ideals, and geographically is above 95% republican. She ****** on a big part of her fan base when she publicly dissed her home state of Texas along with 43.

The MC equivalent might be the president of Vance and Hines shouting HARLEY SUCKS from a stage at Sturgis.
Im proud of what she said in london. no shame Nat. needed to be said.

In that case.... every Italian restaurant in the world needs to be shut down for cultural appropriation. Maybe i can make that my personal goal... Now where do I find a newspaper or outlet to spread the word.

It is? You mean we got noodles first? lol I I didn't fact check this.

Back
Top Bottom