Woke Toronto star "Journalist" tries to cancel a restaurant. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Woke Toronto star "Journalist" tries to cancel a restaurant.

Yup something like that. Basically idiots are now able to find other idiots through far distances. Before the net idiots were isolated....now there’s strength in numbers.

It's the echo chamber phenomenon from reddit. Two examples:

There were incel groups on reddit before. This is very close to r/ForeverAlone
Try going into ForeverAlone and telling anyone that they need to develop confidence and how to do it. You will get chewed and spit out. Because the community there has an "accepted perspective" of how the world operates, they will avoid cognitive dissonance by throwing information out that interferes with their current perspective.

Another example: r/Fitness
This subreddit has a "casual" audience. There is a lot of wrong/******** information. Try pointing it out. Same problem as above.

When the "Like" button trend was first implemented, really good ideas got upvoted. Somehow, over the decade, it's become a popularity contest as more and more "normies" (aka. everyone that wasn't on the internet before it became mainstream) entered.

This is why it's important to logic check everything we think or assume is true, to argue against your own beliefs to find holes (literally inflict cognitive dissonance on yourself if necessary.) The amount of ******** online has increased dramatically.

Sometimes I can't help but think that they simply do this for attention.
Be it good or bad...any attention is welcome on their end lol.
And money. There is equity of sorts in social media follower counts. At some point your reach makes you an influencer and that has earning potential.

Social warrior wokes like Evelyn (girl with the culturally appropriated Anglo/white girl first name) Kwong use it to get paid for articles used as filler in newspapers, and if the get big they can earn off Facebook and Twitter.

People like Kwong and Paradkar practice Yellow journalism.

Just checked thestar.com for her work...a lot of 'This xxx making $$$ per year wants to do zzz ... is this possible?'

I think I'll get into writing too...if that's all it takes, what the hell. May as well make some extra coin.

Just checked thestar.com for her work...a lot of 'This xxx making $$$ per year wants to do zzz ... is this possible?'

I think I'll get into writing too...if that's all it takes, what the hell. May as well make some extra coin.

It's not particularly hard.

Spend sometime on Reddit or Twitter, figure out what gives you the most upvotes, and go sensationalize it. The more emotionally loaded it is the better.

I'd do it too....but I'm not selling my soul lol

No different then the Russian, Ukranians, and Polaks all claiming pierogies as their own...I say it doesn't matter, they're all delicious. Except the ones with fruit...disgusting.
take that back!!! sour cherry pierogies are delicious

take that back!!! sour cherry pierogies are delicious
That’s a hard no there bud. Tomorrow I’ll be enjoying some delicious home made pierogies as mother in law is going to town for Christmas. Cannot friggin wait!

cheddar and potato....and meat pierogies. Getting hungry just thinking about em!

Back
Top Bottom