Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2021 Edition) | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2021 Edition)

I have been using crossborderpickups.ca for almost everything I buy from the US. I recently bought a waterproof liner and single controller from Warm N Safe. They shipped for free to my Niagara Falls NY address (provided by crossborderpickups.ca) and I picked up the shipment from the Markham location. Total cost was $47.83 plus the cost of driving to Markham. They will forward post to your location if you don't want to pickup.

In my message to Warm n Safe, I told them what you have said. i.e. It is the business model of UPS to lowball the shipper to get the deal, then hold the goods hostage at the receiving end to extort money from the buyer.

Just received the USPS tracking number from California Heat. $20 US shipping. So, this should be a go-to for anyone who doesn't want to deal with UPS/FedEx/DHL extortion racket.

With the land border open, I'll be back to my typical routine of having my US shipments sent to CBI and gorging on wings at the Anchor Bar while I'm there to pick them up.

Yesterday was great day to ride the Ganny. Probably the last dirt ride this year.

Went out today for three hours. I knew it was going to rain so wanted to test some of my new gear. Hy-Dry gloves soaked through in 1 hour of steady rain. Rest of me stayed dry. Might take the gloves back for refund. Not sure about ending it all this season, as long as it doesn't snow I'm good for a ride.

When I ordered a seat from Seat Concepts last year they refused to send International shipments via USPS anymore as they require a 7 month waiting period on lost goods before making good on it. Meanwhile Seat Concepts has had to send out another product at their own cost to satisfy the customer. They say UPS has proper tracking and coverage on his end.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
USPS tracking varies by country. To Canada, all USPS services are tracked and have delivery confirmation.

gorging on wings at the Anchor Bar

Never understood why people love Anchor Bar, the few times I've gone has simply been average.

Now the BBQ wings at LaNova Pizzeria... I've made trips just to get them.

3d4e4e9dc240f3958a037076e0e96463.jpg

Never understood why people love Anchor Bar, the few times I've gone has simply been average.

It's all about the group rides to get there, and the bench racing over the food. Good times.

I guess it's personal preference. If you want authentic Buffalo style wings - deep fried, no breading, and crispy even with the buttery hot sauce infused into it, you can't beat the place that invented them. One of my friends pretty much only eats wings, so we've tried them everywhere. Orwell's and Jawny Baker's come close. Jack Astor's and Turtle Jack's have good flavour, but they come out soggy. The worst are the ones with 10 or more flavors - for some reason none of them ever have a Buffalo sauce. Sorry, but the wings in your pic don't look appetizing to me at all.

Home made. Deep fry... toss with my recipe sauce...bbq till crispy.

Worked until 11am and then headed out for a 400km ride. I thought it was going to be warmer out, but it felt pretty chilly up north and had the heated gear cranked. No bugs!
2021112417275292-1141866597578347445-IMG_7554.jpg

2021112417275292-5570699051845268402-IMG_7555.jpg
Nice, It was kinda weird seeing snow patches while riding, mind you I didn't see as much as in your photos.

Back
Top Bottom