what r u paying for weed these days ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

what r u paying for weed these days ?

I still have like 4lbs of it from the last two seasons. Only smoked it twice and I was so wasted I never did it again. I'll still grow some this summer, just because it smells good in the garden.

Stupid question but does weed go bad? If I buy from OCS how long after opening the package is it no good? What if the package isn’t opened?

Stupid question but does weed go bad? If I buy from OCS how long after opening the package is it no good? What if the package isn’t opened?

Yes it does, but if it’s cured properly and stored properly it will last a very long time. I grew some last year for something to do. I rarely smoke and still have some left, the rest I gave away. I’m sure it will still be good next spring. I also plan to grow more this year again just for something to do.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

The CBN content will rise with bud stored for a long time. Not necessarily a bad thing but it does change the effect which some people like or dislike.

Who pays for weed anymore? Just find a rich old man to have sex with ...problem solved

Who pays for weed anymore? Just find a rich old man to have sex with ...problem solved
I keep telling my wife....find a rich guy on the brink of death. Take the inheritance and we’ll get back together.
Same goes for me finding an OLD sugar mamma...

Months...months I’ve been trying and had nothing to show for it....my wife takes over and within a week...

I started my first ever grow a month ago, just one plant indoors. It's the first time I'm growing anything, really, so I got my fingers crossed ?

PXL_20210416_125110472.MP.jpg

I still have like 4lbs of it from the last two seasons. Only smoked it twice and I was so wasted I never did it again. I'll still grow some this summer, just because it smells good in the garden.
4lbs?
Make oil.

Good job! How long did that take?
Thanks! I started germinating the seed on March 12th, so a little over a month

I'm growing it in a 5 gallon bucket, so it won't be a big plant at all. I'll have to transition to flower in a week or so ?

Here’s mine within 1 week of my wife taking over the operation...

57F4C1D7-4AC2-4C27-A188-E6416E64D846.jpeg

Looking great although those poor girls are really stretching for light. You are using natural it seems, so not a lot you can do except move them (if you were using t5's or other indoor growing lights i'd suggest moving the light closer) but you might want to implement some sort of "flowing air" to help the stems become more sturdy (right now it looks like you are at risk of the plants falling over). A fan at distance (you don't want a lot of "wind", just a small bit to make the stems fight against it and become more sturdy) will definitely help.

I'm waiting for at least 7 days more. Whether they go outside this week or in two weeks, they will still yield the same amount and be the same size. Also the cold temps aren't the best for immature plants that haven't been acclimatized to the outdoors yet.

Since you have a cold frame, I think they will be fine. I take it you are going to move them to a larger planting area later on?

Looking great although those poor girls are really stretching for light. You are using natural it seems, so not a lot you can do except move them (if you were using t5's or other indoor growing lights i'd suggest moving the light closer) but you might want to implement some sort of "flowing air" to help the stems become more sturdy (right now it looks like you are at risk of the plants falling over). A fan at distance (you don't want a lot of "wind", just a small bit to make the stems fight against it and become more sturdy) will definitely help.
^ this. plants are light deprived so they are stretching to find more sun. they luv and need DIRECT sunlight !
they live. lol

Back
Top Bottom