What did you do in your garage today..? | Page 69 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do in your garage today..?

Put the Wee up for sale for $4,000. Bittersweet moment.

Edit: Waiting for it to show up in the overpriced motorcycle thread.

Last edited:
That seems to be priced right, nicely equipped,and the best Vstrom color ever. low miles, good tires and serviced . Should be gone quickly at that price.

I'd say it belongs in reasonably priced motorcycles.
I’d hazard to say it belongs in my garage!

But I’ve got this perfectly good 500X taking up space. LoL

If it was closer.....

Installed RoxRisers today. Huge difference. Much more relaxed.
1 1/2" up and 2" back.

Attachments

• 20220514_155744.jpg
    20220514_155744.jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 24
Installed RoxRisers today. Huge difference. Much more relaxed.
1 1/2" up and 2" back.
On my Tracer, I want to go in the opposite direction, I sit too upright. I feel it would easier on my squashed discs in my back. Tracer is not the perfect match for me, but only in that regard. I sat on a Connie and the upper body angle was just right, maybe 10 degrees forward.. I can get shorty risers but not into spending the 100 Euro for them.
Looking forward to Where's Wingboy!

On my Tracer, I want to go in the opposite direction, I sit too upright. I feel it would easier on my squashed discs in my back. Tracer is not the perfect match for me, but only in that regard. I sat on a Connie and the upper body angle was just right, maybe 10 degrees forward.. I can get shorty risers but not into spending the 100 Euro for them.
Looking forward to Where's Wingboy!
Change of bars?
Looking forward to getting away too. Arranging house sitters.... Meanwhile, it's margarita time.

Attachments

• 20220514_161701.jpg
    20220514_161701.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 32
Got one of the kids bikes ready to go. Swapped pedals on my bike from ritchey spd to time atac w platforms. Should be Easier to ride around with the kids. As a bonus get to see how I feel about atacs. Still need to switch the cleats on the shoes but I'm not sure I can ride clipped in for a few months anyway.

If it was closer.....
I could potentially ride or tow it towards Toronto if it's GTAM. I'm down there every month or two anyways.

Mounted a new, and properly British, rear tire on the Thruxton.

IMG-20220514-164230348-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom