What did you do in your garage today..? | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do in your garage today..?

Bit of a project. Thought maybe you were a die hard.

Need help. I have a work light hanging from the roof of the garage plugged into an extension cord. When I want to use it I have to pull the extension cord down and then pull it back up again so it doesnt continue to hang down when not in use. I am looking for one of those retractable things that let me pull the light down and it will go back up by it self when I let it go. I have no idea what its called so I can search for one online.

What are those things called?

Need help. I have a work light hanging from the roof of the garage plugged into an extension cord. When I want to use it I have to pull the extension cord down and then pull it back up again so it doesnt continue to hang down when not in use. I am looking for one of those retractable things that let me pull the light down and it will go back up by it self when I let it go. I have no idea what its called so I can search for one online.

"Self-winding light reel" gets you on the right path. You may want a self-winding cord reel if you want power for more than light.

Put the summer tires on last weekend. Was quite annoying with one useful leg but no major issues. I will put the snows back up in storage when I am healthier.
Huh? what happened, did I miss something?

Huh? what happened, did I miss something?
Broke my leg a few months ago. Still not allowed full weight on it. I've been wearing the iwalk if I need my hands to do something. It hurts.

iwalk-2-0-infographic-170.png

Broke my leg a few months ago. Still not allowed full weight on it. I've been wearing the iwalk if I need my hands to do something. It hurts.

iwalk-2-0-infographic-170.png
That sucks. Pulled something in the Left knee. Side movement at all even resistance from the sheets hurts. Can't think of what I did to cause it. Had xrays waiting to hear from the Doc.

That sucks. Pulled something in the Left knee. Side movement at all even resistance from the sheets hurts. Can't think of what I did to cause it. Had xrays waiting to hear from the Doc.
Hopefully they did other scans too. Xray for soft tissue is pretty useless. Good luck. Thankfully, my break/surgery site doesn't hurt often anymore.

You've been holding out on us! I won't ask how you did it.

Ice. Broken fibula and a destroyed ankle. Got ankle reconstruction and a plate. I made it more than 40 years before breaking something.
Wow, that must have been an epic wipeout to do all that damage. Guy I know slipped on icy steps in January and gave himself a concussion. I have never broken a bone yet. Despite having a sledding "incident" once up in your neck of the woods, where I "made unintentional contact with a tree"

Ice. Broken fibula and a destroyed ankle. Got ankle reconstruction and a plate. I made it more than 40 years before breaking something.
Oof, I'm sixty odd years in with a broken toe & nose, plus 3 stitches. Don't want no plates.

Get well soon, and stay off the ice. Your hips will thank you.

Back
Top Bottom