TV shows currently watching | Page 219 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Almost finished watching the documentary on the Beatles Get Back. Maybe for the old guys; wife and I found it fascinating and sad at the same time. I have way more respect and appreciation for Paul McCartney after watching it. on Disney+

Almost finished watching the documentary on the Beatles Get Back. Maybe for the old guys; wife and I found it fascinating and sad at the same time. I have way more respect and appreciation for Paul McCartney after watching it. on Disney+
I had meant to watch it but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Watched the first few episodes, it's pretty good. I don't like Farrel as a "movie star" but he's good on the small screen.

is the missing girl the grandfathers daughter?

maybe ...good reviews, based on true events and if it caught Krakauer's interest enough to write a book....I'll take a look.
86% on RT as well.
It is much better in 4k so can't stream it from my laptop but is fine from the TV app. Disney paranoia.

Damn ....to think a Mormon might have been president. :eek:
scary shite.

Last edited:
maybe ...good reviews, based on true events and if it caught Krakauer's interest enough to write a book....I'll take a look.
86% on RT as well.
It is much better in 4k so can't stream it from my laptop but is fine from the TV app. Disney paranoia.

Damn ....to think a Mormon might have been president. :eek:
scary shite.
isnt this the actor from Hacksaw Ridge?

Think so - damn the whole thing is dark.
The boy gets around

Live hockey.

One of the few blissful moments I get some years… Leafs playoff win.

Fallout is good. Where’s the deathclaws? I’m only a couple of episodes in though.

I might go back to the game and actually play it properly rather than trying to snipe limbs off robots from large distances while a few beers in.

I see the Shogun final has dropped. √
•••

Pure escapism - tired of sorting hearing aids.
Feisty girls are always fun. 🍿

Last edited:
Basically a Victorian superhero story and brilliantly told. It's also the first time I've seen the word Strowlers used, though it's written Strollers, outside of a friend's ongoing web series of modern magic.

I see the Shogun final has dropped. √
•••

Looks fun. I haven't seen her in anything besides Derry Girls.

Shogun finale was terrible imo.

Finished FALLOUT last night. Awesome and looking for S2 whenever it gets done.

Anyone selling the games for PS4 or XBOX One?

Back
Top Bottom