TV shows currently watching | Page 217 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Agreed, but I wish they left Elvis at home.

Absolutely no comparison to Band of Brothers either. But still a really good watch.
These were both awesome.

I'm slowly watching a few right now:
Justified (Re-watching)
Cold Case
Fire Country
Blue Bloods

looks good - is good and funny - set in convict Australia where partners ancestors hail from ( badge of honour in Aus to have convict lineage).
Variation on Oliver Twist.

Last edited:
up next

finishing this on Disney+
It's not nearly as bad as everyone said it was, but not nearly as good as it could have been. Really appreciated that they didn't try to generate false drama, a la Drive to Survive.

Watched the first episode of Ripley tonight. Not one if you're in a hurry, but that's exactly my preference. The cinematography is astonishing, totally static and every shot is exquisitely lit and framed. At times it's like going to a photography exhibit at an art gallery. Very curious how much they stay faithful to the novel.

The creation of the early 60s in Italy in excellent detail was amazing Much better work than the movie which compressed far too much

Incredible.... parasailor pilot sucked to 33,000' and survives...

Nasty Tstorms in Australia.....lucky girl.

I've been under a strong cu pointing straight down in the Blanik and still climbing and that's just a regular summer cloud. Very vivid for me still tho was not scared - just worried about getting hell from the safety instructor ( you are not allowed to fly inside of clouds as a VFR pilot) if I got pulled up.

Just astonishing she survived that (y) bit of luck and a chunk of skill.

Last edited:
Geez good reviews
Thanks for that ....been bouncing around looking for media.
Brilliant start (y) almost a steam punk feel along with Silo. 🍿
does kyle ever get old?
content_Fallout_S1_UT_220804_WHIJOJ_00068R_CropC2_3000.jpg

Last edited:
The Greasy Hands Preachers on prime.
Excellent!

Ripley on NF. We liked it. Especially the running stair and pen gags.

Geez good reviews
Thanks for that ....been bouncing around looking for media.
Brilliant start (y) almost a steam punk feel along with Silo. 🍿
does kyle ever get old?
content_Fallout_S1_UT_220804_WHIJOJ_00068R_CropC2_3000.jpg
Binge watched over the weekend...would not recommend eating while watching this show lol.

Fallout was great, they got a lot right visually and with some of the characters. The Ghoul is pretty awesome.
There was a surprise cameo by one of the actors from ChiPs.

Series ended a bit weird, but there's gotta be a S2.

Fallout was great, they got a lot right visually and with some of the characters. The Ghoul is pretty awesome.
There was a surprise cameo by one of the actors from ChiPs.

Series ended a bit weird, but there's gotta be a S2.
Never played any of the games, but the show was a good watch. Steampunk Boyd Crowder kind of stole the show imo.

Back
Top Bottom