TV shows currently watching | Page 125 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Started watching "Broadchurch" on Netflix. Pretty good murder mystery, worthy of binge.

My all time favourite show. So good. And as with all good Brit murder mysteries, they know when to end it and not drag it on.

Some fantastic writing and acting in that one.

Agreed. Loved the Christmas episode, but yeah, it got a tad dark.

Not sure I’d call that dark. Sure...not as light as season 1 - but I do love the fact that Sudekis and crew are tackling the mystique of men’s mental health. Kudos to them for that.

Narcos Mexico S3 just came available. The first Narcos in Colombia was better than the Mexico version…but it’s still good.

Not sure I’d call that dark. Sure...not as light as season 1 - but I do love the fact that Sudekis and crew are tackling the mystique of men’s mental health. Kudos to them for that.
It's good they tackled it, but I wasn't sure where it was going with it. The other issue I had with S2 was that romance between owner and player, it was amusing until they acted on it, then it didn't work. The whole Nate thing was a great plot twist and shows how Lasso as inclusive as he appears still has his shortcomings, but felt Nate was being needy, we'll see. Overall still great.

Last edited:
I just finished watching a few episodes of The Indian Doctor on PBS. It's a period (1960's) drama and this series dealt with a smallpox outbreak a Welsh village. The parallel with Covid was interesting. The usual anti vaxxers, finger pointers, quarantines, deniers, good doctor. The series was filmed in 2012.

My all time favourite show. So good. And as with all good Brit murder mysteries, they know when to end it and not drag it on.

Some fantastic writing and acting in that one.
1.5 episodes in. Does it get better? I’m not hooked on it at all yet.
Episode 1 on the new Yellowstone season did not disappoint.

1.5 episodes in. Does it get better? I’m not hooked on it at all yet.
Episode 1 on the new Yellowstone season did not disappoint.

I guess it depends what you like.
I was hooked after the first 1/2 hour.
Whereas I couldn’t get with Yellowstone at all.

Different stokes as they say.

Cheers

Rob

Just caught the first three episodes of "Arcane" on Netflix. I'm not a "League of Legends" player so no idea about the world building going in, however, the hybrid computer animation/Anime style looks very good, the semi-Steampunk world is interesting, and this "cartoon" definitely isn't meant for kids.

Finished up S3 of Narcos Mexico...loved it. Quite sad after a few of those deaths though...

Finished up S3 of Narcos Mexico...loved it. Quite sad after a few of those deaths though...

Have you seen the real Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo (main character in S1-2)? Not as pretty as an actor and makes you realize where the stuff is real and where is not in the movie... Actual interview I think can be found on Telemundo with subs...

Back
Top Bottom