TV shows currently watching | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Hunters on Prime is quite good if you like historical fiction. Has some Tarantino moments a la Inglorious Basterds. Cast is good, including Al Pacino. Opening scene and closing scene of the season are mouth-dropping.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Wife & kid went to see the Will Farrell Sherlock Holmes movie, because they couldn't get in to the one they wanted, they ended up walking out and asking for a refund. The only thing I've seen him in that was funny was More Cowbell.

Hunters on Prime is quite good if you like historical fiction. Has some Tarantino moments a la Inglorious Basterds. Cast is good, including Al Pacino. Opening scene and closing scene of the season are mouth-dropping.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
I enjoyed that as well.

Been watching Power, decent kinda a filler show, but some good eye candy.

Been watching Power, decent kinda a filler show, but some good eye candy.
lost interest in season 4 or so, but it was okay.

Binged Hanna and The Expanse on prime. Heather and I enjoyed both. For the fun of it I started Warrior Nun on Netflix. Not great but not horrible. Got a feeling it will get cheesier as it goes on.

"Norsemen" on Netflix. Reminds me a little of "Holy Grail", but with Swedish accents.

*EDIT* I'd say Norse accents but, seriously, they sound like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.

Last edited:
The Umbrella Acadmey S2 was good. Excellent soundtrack as well.

finally decided to stick with True Detective S2
takes 3-4 episodes to get into it (for me)

initially the idea of Rachel MacAdams as a hard edged detective amused me
by the end it became apparent she was carrying the series
never much of a Vince Vaughn fan, but he is excellent in this

the direction and editing were unusual
and the show needed more episodes to properly thresh-out the story
or ditch some of the secondary story lines

several times a new scene would start and I'd ask myself: who TF is this person?
by the mid point of the season the players should be pretty much known

6/10

Ted Lasso - On Apple TV or other "sources" ;)

Heartwarming and entertaining, without being hackneyed or juvenile. Highly recommended!

Just finished watching Treme
its like the wire, but without the focus on crime, and is focused on new orleans

Many of the cast and crew from the wire are in it, pretty good show

Last edited:
Reactions: J_F
"Lucifer" Season 5 - Seriously, that's where you end the season?! Damn. If Netflix cancels the show, I'll be leading a torch carrying mob to their corporate doors.

"Lucifer" Season 5 - Seriously, that's where you end the season?! Damn. If Netflix cancels the show, I'll be leading a torch carrying mob to their corporate doors.

I think that's only half the season. There's another half to be released later, and then maybe a season 6.

Just finished watching Treme
its like the wire, but without the focus on crime, and is focused on new orleans

Many of the cast and crew from the wire are in it, pretty good show

thanks, looks interesting

used to be able to get the HBO back catalogue with Prime and VPN
now they won't even let me buy it without a US credit card

and they wonder why Canadians are such accomplished pirates

Back
Top Bottom