TV shows currently watching | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I second "Dark", it's awesome. Thanks for the charts.

Watched three seasons of Startup. Great series, interesting and somewhat real characters.

Rotten on Netflix is good. Documentary series on the dark side of various food and drink sources/industries...wine, water, chocolate, avocados etc.

Very interesting.

What really?? Old School, Anchorman, Elf.. some good stuff there. Sometimes I just look at that guy and cracks me up.

Pass on all of the above... Anchorman gets a few laughs, but overall doesn't do much for me. Cringe comedy is just cringey, not funny.

To each his own.

What really?? Old School, Anchorman, Elf.. some good stuff there. Sometimes I just look at that guy and cracks me up.
Talladega Nights!

Talladega Nights!

One of the worst movies ever. It rare that I shut a movie off because it's so terrible. This is one of them.

"Warrior Nun" on Netflix - Actually not too bad. The plot sounds like an Anime (girl wakes up in the morgue, after being dead, to find that she has powers granted to her by an "angel's" halo) because it was a white guy's attempt at Manga, first. Best part? The group of "Nunjas" that she meets. Bad. Ass.

"Warrior Nun" on Netflix - Actually not too bad. The plot sounds like an Anime (girl wakes up in the morgue, after being dead, to find that she has powers granted to her by an "angel's" halo) because it was a white guy's attempt at Manga, first. Best part? The group of "Nunjas" that she meets. Bad. Ass.
^^^That sounds like the kind of cheesy crap I love to watch lol. Zombie Ninja Nun? I'm sold, going to have to check it out.

I've been watching the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. Dark and gritty, the way they build up the story and present the people involved kept me glued to the tv. If you are a fan of the original (like me) you'll enjoy it. It's missing Robert Stacks impending doom voice narration but otherwise it's a good effort at bringing back a classic show.

Which reminds me, Eurovision was surprisingly unfunny and dated. It could've been made around the same time Talladega Nights was made. Baffling.

I like Will Ferrell but no.

5.2 Matt Rains out of a possible 10

Started watching "Crossing Swords".
Kind of an amusing "lego-ish" character stop animation style cartoon.
Lots of juvenile sexual humour, but some of it is actually really funny.
The first episode sets the table for the rest of the series - if you watch the first, you get an idea what the whole thing is about.
I give it a 6.5/10.

Back
Top Bottom