TV shows currently watching | Page 93 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Well now acquiring media the "old" manual torrent ways seems to have some benefits... ;)

Reactions: J_F
The Black List just had its season finale and Covid affected the episode big time. They discuss is in detail, and it's an interesting view from that perspective.x

i.e., it will be significant.
I thought it was cancelled, but they said see you in season 8 and I can't wait.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Just stream it from websites
or, ohhhh my, pay for it.
iu

Been watching reruns of 8/10 cats does countdown, and now Taskmaster.

Watching: Wayward Pine, kinda discovered this on IMDB, great cast, not sure what is going on yet, slowly the plot/mystery is being revealed.

"Space Force" on Netflix - Watched it all the way through and there's some truth to critics' comments that the memories are too fresh for some things to be funny, however, it's definitely got its fair share of moments. John Malkovich is as good as he always is and Steve Carel doesn't rely on his usual idiot character to get by. OK, maybe Military Idiot is a subset?

Last edited:
Just finished Animal Kingdom season 4.

Whoa....quite the body count this season, and some character development I did not see coming.

Great watch and although they could probably end it there I'm looking forward to seeing season 5 and how they spin the story now that...Uhh nevermind...watch it yourself and see

Just finished Animal Kingdom season 4.

Whoa....quite the body count this season, and some character development I did not see coming.

Great watch and although they could probably end it there I'm looking forward to seeing season 5 and how they spin the story now that...Uhh nevermind...watch it yourself and see
Just finished it this aft. Really good stuff.
I hope we get another season of Ozark. We have to, the way they finished the last season.

"Space Force" on Netflix - Watched it all the way through and there's some truth to critics' comments that the memories are too fresh for some things to be funny, however, it's definitely got its fair share of moments. John Malkovich is as good as he always is and Steve Carel doesn't rely on his usual idiot character to get by. OK, maybe Military Idiot is a subset?
it was decent!

What We Do In the Shadows S2 - been great so far, better then S1 I think.

BTW I did watch the movie of this, the TV show, I feel, is much better and just works well.

Anyone watching Dark? Just finished the third and final season. Wow!

Very satisfying conclusion.

You might need to keep the family tree chart handy nearby so you can pause to look up who is related to who.

Here are spoiler-free family tree charts for each season:

Back
Top Bottom