TV shows currently watching | Page 110 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Finally watched Peaky Blinders after resisting it for years. Outstanding cinematography and acting. The early seasons are basically old-timey Sopranos. Excellent stuff.

8.8 Matt Rains out of a possible 10
Lol way behind! Great show.

Really a shame about Kims as I loved that show. Think about the humour in it as when's the last time you had a great sitcom that was all clean humour.
I'm nearing the end of S2 Yellowstone and it's just excellent now.
I usually watch an episode of Two and Half Men before bed but when I'm done I think I'll rewatch Seinfeld from the beginning.
Have you watched "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee"? Netflix

Finally watched Peaky Blinders after resisting it for years. Outstanding cinematography and acting. The early seasons are basically old-timey Sopranos. Excellent stuff.

Great show, somewhat loosely based on real events too.

It seems S10 of The Walking Dead is wrapped up, the last few episodes where mostly character backstories. Some of which were ok, others meh. Judging from the aftershow "exlcusive look" it seems COVID had some impact on what they could do and keep safe. Gives some reason to the extra slow burn.

"The Irregulars" on Netflix - A take on the "Baker Street Irregulars", who are mentioned in the original Sherlock Holmes stories. It takes place in a Victorian Era London that's far more inclusive than the original ever was and the language is sometimes anachronistic but, overall, it's not a bad little series. It's a supernatural angle and there's really only as much gore as is necessary to set the scene, rather than for sake of sensationalizing it.

"The Irregulars" on Netflix - A take on the "Baker Street Irregulars", who are mentioned in the original Sherlock Holmes stories. It takes place in a Victorian Era London that's far more inclusive than the original ever was and the language is sometimes anachronistic but, overall, it's not a bad little series. It's a supernatural angle and there's really only as much gore as is necessary to set the scene, rather than for sake of sensationalizing it.
I gave this one about 15min and decided it was too childish. Not sure if it gets better.

The Luminaries on Prime was ok. Near the end I just wanted it to be over but stuck with it to see it through.

Started to watch The Serpent on Netflix . It is a pretty good show .

3 episodes in... Freaking amazing show.
Cillian Murphy, Sam Neil and Tom Hardy in the same show. Seriously well done.
Thanks to GTAM for this selection - never heard of it before this thread.

Not sure why but I never gave Schitts Creek a thought. Then I saw the motel on Hockley and tried to figure out why there are crowds taking photos around it.

Just finished up S2 and think it’s fantastic. Looking forward to S3.

3 episodes in... Freaking amazing show.
Cillian Murphy, Sam Neil and Tom Hardy in the same show. Seriously well done.
Thanks to GTAM for this selection - never heard of it before this thread.
Tom Hardy/Alfie Solomons is a superstar. Hilarious character. :LOL:

I started watching Money Heist and can't stop, the plot is so exciting. Who has already watched it? What's your review? But please, without spoiler. Actually, I have to write an essay but I decided to apply to a writing service www.topwritersreview.com/blog/best-essay-paper-writing-service-on-reddit/. By the way, you check trustworthy reviews of various services on this website, hope it's useful because it's a real find for me.

Last edited:
For the Peaky Blinders fans some very sad news...

In pictures: Helen McCrory's acting career In pictures: Helen McCrory's acting career
Just saw that an hour ago.. sad news for sure.
Not done watching season 4 yet. Apparently they started filming season 6 in January this year. Hopefully she had a few good weeks of filming in there, so they could write the script accordingly. She played her role incredibly well!

Recent series watched

Mythic Quest Raven's Banquet - if you liked Silicon Valley, very similar
His Dark Materials S2
Resident Alien - Interesting weird, strange, quirky. ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom