TV shows currently watching | Page 108 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy - Beautifully shot, Stanley Tucci, Italy, and seemingly normal human interaction during Covid.

Binged "Little Dog".
2 seasons, half hour episodes.
Basically, a Canadian version of "Shameless", based around a down and out boxer in St. John's, Newfoundland.

I enjoyed it. Some amusing Newfie humour (gf is a newf and explained some of it to me).

It’s probably been mentioned previously as it’s a series from 2015 and it’s motorcycle related - but “The Kindness Diaries” is an interesting watch so far after 2 episodes. Basic premise is guy decides to ride 25,000 miles on his ancient sidecar hack relying only on the kindness of strangers for food, shelter and petrol.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortitude a British drama series with three seasons shown on PBS masterpiece/Amazon Prime (season 1 is there...other seasons are....elsewhere) is manic. It’s great, graphic and totally mad. Set on an island in the Arctic Fortitude is an international place of tourists, researchers, fishermen and Norwegian police and Russian/international miners. Bad things start happening from the opening credits and it doesn’t let up. Lots of twists and turns and red herrings. Violence is graphic and there’s a fair amount of it. Great storyline.

here... Fortitude (TV Series 2015–2018) - IMDb. Don’t read any spoilers though!

I like the concept of snow piercer, but the main character isnt as good of an actor as the show deserves

Been watching Snowfall, good series (3 seasons out), but strangely there isn't a character you can really cheer for.

so since i'm starting some slow boring bicycle riding i've decided to catch up on some series i havent watched... yesterday i restarted at season 4 of clones wars... it's great cause i barely remember how things played out... and by the time i get to the most recent season i'll remember what was actually happening in the series

Really a shame about Kims as I loved that show. Think about the humour in it as when's the last time you had a great sitcom that was all clean humour.
I'm nearing the end of S2 Yellowstone and it's just excellent now.
I usually watch an episode of Two and Half Men before bed but when I'm done I think I'll rewatch Seinfeld from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom