TV shows currently watching | Page 107 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Enjoying Yellowstone on Prime. Takes about 5 episodes to build characters/plot and really get good but when it does it takes off.

Caliphate on Netflix. Great so far but unnerving. Swedish with English subtitles about a terrorist cell. It seems quite realistic and it’s loosely based on real events.

Late to the mandalorian party, but as a wannabe vfx guy, really impressed, not to mention its a great show overall

Late to the mandalorian party, but as a wannabe vfx guy, really impressed, not to mention its a great show overall
Wow, where have you been.

I finished S1 but haven’t started S2 yet.

Also, just finished a 5 season Netflix show from Poland. If anyone doesn’t mind subtitles (or speaks) Polish I highly recommend ‘The Mire’ (Rojst in Polish).

Wow, where have you been.
im always late, late to the wire, late to Mandalorian

edit:
You can also play mando in swtor, more of a niche game, but I enjoy it immensely more than the grindy semi toxic nature of wow

im always late, late to the wire, late to Mandalorian

edit:
You can also play mando in swtor, more of a niche game, but I enjoy it immensely more than the grindy semi toxic nature of wow
Try Valheim on steam. Put 12 hrs into it on Sunday. Very cool. PM me if you wanna exchange steam info.

I may have posted this, or I may have missed someone else posting, but The Queen's Gambit on Netflix was fantastic.

Edit:
Yup
You guys talked about it month's ago.

Damn
Something about her...wowza

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I may have posted this, or I may have missed someone else posting, but The Queen's Gambit on Netflix was fantastic.

Yes I believe I posted that as well. Quite enjoyed it.

We're really enjoying "Somebody Feed Phil" (Netflix). I admit I found the host kind of annoying at first but then you realize he's really just a nice friendly guy and quite likable. Basically a food tour around the world and quite entertaining. On a similar topic I thought a food tour while vacationing would be boring until I did one in Nashville and had a blast.

Yes I believe I posted that as well. Quite enjoyed it.

We're really enjoying "Somebody Feed Phil" (Netflix). I admit I found the host kind of annoying at first but then you realize he's really just a nice friendly guy and quite likable. Basically a food tour around the world and quite entertaining. On a similar topic I thought a food tour while vacationing would be boring until I did one in Nashville and had a blast.

Watching Phil Rosenthal just makes you smile. He’s super genuine and a very funny guy. He was the co-creator and co-writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and apparently many of the story lines are about his own family.

Season 3 of The Sinner (Bill Pullman) is out on Netflix. Very good detective series...a tad on the disturbing side.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Watching Phil Rosenthal just makes you smile. He’s super genuine and a very funny guy. He was the co-creator and co-writer of Everybody Loves Raymond and apparently many of the story lines are about his own family.
I believe that after seeing his dad's fun nature. I'll bet it was a fun household growing up.

+1 for The Sinner. Halfway through S3 as well.

binged mando, its better than the sequels :eek:
Seems true to lore as well

Watched: S1 Dear White People. Not as controversial as the reviews make it out to believe.

I enjoyed The Equalizer with Queen Latifah

Back
Top Bottom