Tons of respect to any riders who ride downtown Toronto!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tons of respect to any riders who ride downtown Toronto!!!

jay-d

Site Supporter
Holy crap, I'm from Mississauga and I hardly ever go into the core. However, I had to go today to get to the court house to get an adjournment for a ticket I received.

I left Woodbridge (where I work) around noon and as soon as I got to Eglinton from Allen Rd.. whoa traffic! Not only that, but there's so much going on that you constantly have to be on the lookout.

I managed just fine, but there's cars, taxi's, street cars, HALF NAKED GIRLS IN MINI SKIRTS (most distracting), pedestrians, traffic lights, cross walks, street car tracks, crazy squirrels, etc.

Mad respect to all of you who do this every day.. I will never say anything about riding in the suburbs ever again!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Holy crap, I'm from Mississauga and I hardly ever go into the core. However, I had to go today to get to the court house to get an adjournment for a ticket I received.

I left Woodbridge (where I work) around noon and as soon as I got to Eglinton from Allen Rd.. whoa traffic! Not only that, but there's so much going on that you constantly have to be on the lookout.

I managed just fine, but there's cars, taxi's, street cars, HALF NAKED GIRLS IN MINI SKIRTS (most distracting), pedestrians, traffic lights, cross walks, street car tracks, crazy squirrels, etc.

Mad respect to all of you who do this every day.. I will never say anything about riding in the suburbs ever again!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's like war....I love it!

That's how I roll :cool:

You know...instead of respect I'd appreciate cash. Send me cash pls.

dont forget the crazy heat in bumper to bumper traffic while wearing a leather jacket...

dont forget the crazy heat in bumper to bumper traffic while wearing a leather jacket...

That was me today.. damn!! My legs were on fire and I couldn't feel my hands anymore :(

You know...instead of respect I'd appreciate cash. Send me cash pls.

Got tons of monopoly money you can have!

You've just described everything I love about riding downtown. Keeps ya on yer toes!

I once got caught in traffic in a t-shirt, because I knew there'd be traffic, and I didn't want to overheart. My forearms got really burnt.

I do it every day and love it. Don't know anything else.

I commuted twice this year from Peel to downtown. I don't think I'll ever do it again. Maybe on random Friday.

There's simply to much traffic. 1 hour of riding 45km-60km sucks. The only thing that makes it fun is the girls but once you hit the gardiner it's GAME OVER.

I'll stick to taking the GO Train where it's air conditioned and my commute is a stress free 40 minutes.

Respect to everyone who does it regliously!

Got tons of monopoly money you can have!

Are you kidding me? That's all I have....:(

LOL @ the GO train comment. I take the GO train when I don't ride as well. For some reason, despite the fact that it takes twice as long, and I'm a lot more fatigued after riding in, I'm usually in a much better mood when I get to the office. My bike's broken right now so I have to take the train in, and chewing bubble gum is about the only thing I can do to keep myself from punching everyone in the face.

*checks bag*

Oh crap...I'm all out of gum....

Last edited:
Keeps you nimble. no doubt if you're polite it's hell.. you learn to shift fast, and swerve fast...
it's like 10 years of riding experience, (and near death) rolled into a week. :D

I do all this, and also juggle chainsaws while riding. Ahh, City Life.

Yeh, that can be quite a killer

I don;t need to shift, I can go 50 over in 1st gear

you have to if you want to go faster than a ninja 500..

I've run into a few SS's that have that first gear symptom. takes them a bit to catch up.

shofting to 4th in a few seconds while twisting high grants quite a bit of speed even on this little ol 500. lol.
duc 748 learned that last night :D

you have to if you want to go faster than a ninja 500..

I've run into a few SS's that have that first gear symptom. takes them a bit to catch up.

shofting to 4th in a few seconds while twisting high grants quite a bit of speed even on this little ol 500. lol.
duc 748 learned that last night :D

Are u saying that I can't get ahead of you with a 750??? OK....

If u are judging by a 748, note that they are different engine configuration to a inline 4. I4's have a higher redline than an L-twin

Back
Top Bottom